The team gave up yesterday. That's not on the players, that's on Bo

You can only keep inspiring/yelling at your players for so long before they see through it. I do agree with those that are saying our execution was terrible, and yes that's not all on the coaches, but it's the coaches fault for putting our players in such a demoralizing position. If you're out there in the third quarter, losing 42-10, and your big "comeback effort" falls on its face during the first drive when TMart throws a pick, are you really gonna be busting your a$$ trying to make plays? Or are you gonna be thinking about wrapping this painful game up? It's easy for us to say things like "play for pride", "man up", etc; but most of us don't remember/realize how painful it is to be continually slamming yourself against huge guys when the outcome isn't gonna change, especially for our D-linemen and interior LBs who had a 50-100/lb disadvantage per person against Wisc's OL.

Yes the team gave up. That's on Bo.

Sorry sunshine pumpers, I didn't realize there was a quota of how often you are allowed to criticize our coaches. Missed that in the terms of usage for this board.

Is there a similar quota for the amount of delusional, "all is well!" brainwashing mantras one is allowed to post too?

I'm not saying all is well because its definitely not I just think it could all stay on one thread

Sorry sunshine pumpers, I didn't realize there was a quota of how often you are allowed to criticize our coaches. Missed that in the terms of usage for this board.

Is there a similar quota for the amount of delusional, "all is well!" brainwashing mantras one is allowed to post too?

I'm not saying all is well because its definitely not I just think it could all stay on one thread

I'm sorry to annoy you man, nothing personal, but the magnitude of the defeat yesterday and how disgusting it is to be doing this year 5 is something that has so many issues, it's not possible to just keep it in one thread. The program is a disaster, so hard to just confine discussion of that to a single thread after 70-31 against an unranked, 5-loss team.

I really hope someone starts another Anti-Bo thread, they are all very interesting, original and it never gets repetitive. Ever.

I'm really glad people flood this board with hate threads after a loss, then disappear a week later. It's a great contribution and I'm sure everyone else values it as well.

Thank you, so so so much for starting this thread. So much. I love it.

Probably thread of the year.

Decade.

Thread of forever universe.