Capital One Bowl bid accepted

Hmm Georgia, aTm, or LSU. What is the NCAA record for most points scored on an opponent in a single game? Two out of the three might have a shot at breaking that record based on our defensive performance yesterday. I'll wager the first play out of the gate by these teams will be a sweep.

Lol, the record is 222 points (Georgia Tech vs. Cumberland, 1916). I think the record's safe. Even if we are fortunate, shake off the Bama loss and play a great game we won't be running up the score. Richt never does that, even when we want him to. If everything goes our way on Jan 1st (and I'm definately not guaranteeing it will) we won't score more than 45 max, probably much less.

From the Rose Bowl to the Capital One Bowl...What a letdown. Sorry Huskers, I'll be busy that day and won't be watching. It's a meaningless and empty bowl game.

Good to know, I don't think you'll be missed.

NC game to Capital One bowl. Don't you think Georgia fams are disappointed too? But, we will be fired up by the game.

UGA got screwed. Why does the Sugar pick Florida? UGA beat them. More fans?

UGA was penalized for losing the SECCG. Never mind that it was about as close as a game could possibly be. Florida fans would also be much more excited about the Sugar than UGA at this point. Florida wasn't supposed to be very good this year, and Gator fans are excited and more than willing to make the trip to New Orleans after a suprising season. For UGA, any bowl is a bit of a letdown after having a shot at the Big One and coming so close. I think the selection committee took this into consideration.

It's not fair, but it is what it is..