Y'all knew we were gonna show up sooner ...

McDawg

I guess I'm a different kind of Dawgs fan than McDawg, as I'm not here to try and convince you that you can win this game. I'm with the majority of your fanbase on this subject. You're gonna get curb stomped and we'll make it look easy.

Oh, such tough talk. We're all tremblin in our boots. Heck, even your cheerleaders are tough.

georgia-cheerleader-muscles.jpg

I guess I'm a different kind of Dawgs fan than McDawg, as I'm not here to try and convince you that you can win this game. I'm with the majority of your fanbase on this subject. You're gonna get curb stomped and we'll make it look easy.

Oh, such tough talk. We're all tremblin in our boots. Heck, even your cheerleaders are tough.

georgia-cheerleader-muscles.jpg

Oh look, it's your QB in drag.

I love when we get southern SEC schools in a game. Their fans are hilarious and passionate. And HATE their rivals. I wish we had a rival

We've got plenty. You're more than welcome to borrow one of ours.

That's the beautiful thing about the SEC, every league game has the opportunity to wreck your season. Vandy's up, and on UGA's radar thanks to their punk-ass coach getting into a screaming match with our DC- Grantham after the 2011 game. James Franklin had a dozen HS recruits in the stands and wanted to be the big shot. We pretty much silenced them in Athens, this year. I think we held them to a FG.

Tennessee has, historically, been a regular rival. They keep shooting themselves in the foot with their coaching carousel, though. Don't get me wrong, Dooley wasn't the answer in light of the dumpster fire Lane Kiffin left ablaze, but to be honest they never should have fired Fulmer. They set their program back at least another 5 years by ashcanning Dooley. Their solution is to bring in the one FBS coach that Derek Dooley beat this year? Squirrel, please.

South Carolina has been our boogeyman for the last three years. They weren't even in the picture till Spurrier came on board there. It has nothing to do with SC and everything to do with HBC's (Head Ball Coach) past at Florida. We'll hate Ohio State for the same reason. Well, that and they're Ohio State.

The series with Auburn is the Deep South's Oldest Rivalry, but I think they'll be back before Tennessee will. It'll be interesting to see how much of the 2010 MNC magic was Malzahn and what part of that was Chizik. Given that Chizik was a losing coach before they brought him in, and Cam/Fairley were his saving grace that year, my money's on Malzahn. The big determining factor will be how much of this incoming recruiting class they can salvage. They've got a Top 5 class, as I type this, but they're hemorrhaging players.

Alabama wasn't ever an issue till the 2008 B******, and obviously this year's SECCG. Still hurts to think about how close we were, but to spike or not to spike, we gave up 350 yards on the ground when the defense returned 10 of 11 starters. There's your real storyline. To come within 5 yards or 10 sec of a National Title berth in spite of it is what makes it really sting. We don't play them every year, but it seems to be memorable when we do.

And then there's Florida. True, deep-seated hatred in that stadium in Jacksonville, every year. Winning two in a row against them for the first time since the 80's was nice. It's beautiful to think that we're in Muschamp's head now. As a player and a coach, I think the stat is that he's 0-6 in the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, (0-4 as a player at UGA and 0-2 as UF's coach).

Add that Ga Tech can win every 15th appearance of Brigadoon, and you have half of your regular season schedule with fierce rivalries at your door. It puts UGA in an interesting position as the season goes along. Barring anything lopsided like Auburn's wholesale collapse, it's an any given Saturday proposition.

I love when we get southern SEC schools in a game. Their fans are hilarious and passionate. And HATE their rivals. I wish we had a rival

That's the beautiful thing about the SEC, every league game has the opportunity to wreck your season. Vandy's up, and on UGA's radar thanks to their punk-ass coach getting into a screaming match with our DC- Grantham after the 2011 game. James Franklin had a dozen HS recruits in the stands and wanted to be the big shot. We pretty much silenced them in Athens, this year. I think we held them to a FG.

Tennessee has, historically, been a regular rival. They keep shooting themselves in the foot with their coaching carousel, though. Don't get me wrong, Dooley wasn't the answer in light of the dumpster fire Lane Kiffin left ablaze, but to be honest they never should have fired Fulmer. They set their program back at least another 5 years by ashcanning Dooley. Their solution is to bring in the one FBS coach that Derek Dooley beat this year? Squirrel, please.

South Carolina has been our boogeyman for the last three years. They weren't even in the picture till Spurrier came on board there. It has nothing to do with SC and everything to do with HBC's (Head Ball Coach) past at Florida. We'll hate Ohio State for the same reason. Well, that and they're Ohio State.

The series with Auburn is the Deep South's Oldest Rivalry, but I think they'll be back before Tennessee will. It'll be interesting to see how much of the 2010 MNC magic was Malzahn and what part of that was Chizik. Given that Chizik was a losing coach before they brought him in, and Cam/Fairley were his saving grace that year, my money's on Malzahn. The big determining factor will be how much of this incoming recruiting class they can salvage. They've got a Top 5 class, as I type this, but they're hemorrhaging players.

Alabama wasn't ever an issue till the 2008 B******, and obviously this year's SECCG. Still hurts to think about how close we were, but to spike or not to spike, we gave up 350 yards on the ground when the defense returned 10 of 11 starters. There's your real storyline. To come within 5 yards or 10 sec of a National Title berth in spite of it is what makes it really sting. We don't play them every year, but it seems to be memorable when we do.

And then there's Florida. True, deep-seated hatred in that stadium in Jacksonville, every year. Winning two in a row against them for the first time since the 80's was nice. It's beautiful to think that we're in Muschamp's head now. As a player and a coach, I think the stat is that he's 0-6 in the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, (0-4 as a player at UGA and 0-2 as UF's coach).

Add that Ga Tech can win every 15th appearance of Brigadoon, and you have half of your regular season schedule with fierce rivalries at your door. It puts UGA in an interesting position as the season goes along. Barring anything lopsided like Auburn's wholesale collapse, it's an any given Saturday proposition.

Well said. That's what no one here seems to understand. We pretty much hate everyone else. I think it's a requirement to be in the SEC. I don't mean anything personal by screwing with you guys, it's just the nature of the beast. Everyone hates everyone else in the SEC and then we collectively turn and really hate everybody's OOC opponents. Kinda like a "We can pick on each other, but damn if anybody else is going to" type thing. All the mean sh#t I say is really just my way of saying good luck. :dunno

Well said. That's what no one here seems to understand. We pretty much hate everyone else. I think it's a requirement to be in the SEC. I don't mean anything personal by screwing with you guys, it's just the nature of the beast. Everyone hates everyone else in the SEC and then we collectively turn and really hate everybody's OOC opponents. Kinda like a "We can pick on each other, but damn if anybody else is going to" type thing. All the mean sh#t I say is really just my way of saying good luck. :dunno

I somewhat agree with this. I would say that it should be considered an honor to have UGA fans come onto your board to heckle you. The last time we were excited about a bowl game was the Sugar when we played a highly ranked Hawaii with a thug meth-junkie qb... the Rainbow Warriors, worshipping their Volcano Gods, etc. What was that, 2008? 2009? Doesn't matter.

If any of you Corn Cobs get bent out of shape by us heckling you, just turn that frown...

well...

well you turn it upside down! :)

I'm cracking up that it censored the word "Black out" when I referenced it to 2008 vs Bama. That is poetry, and that little line of script needs to be dropped into every UGA fan forum.

I was wondering what you had typed... I assumed it was bull s h i ... t. The fact it was B******, I agree, poetry, we need that code copied onto the rant.

I'm cracking up that it censored the word "Black out" when I referenced it to 2008 vs Bama. That is poetry, and that little line of script needs to be dropped into every UGA fan forum.

That right there is a banable (bannable? ban-able) offense...

I understand why it's a bad word at UGA because our "B lack Out" games, where all the fans wear black instead of red (red and black are UGA colors) and UGA sharts the bed when we do a b lac k out.

But what is the significance to Nebraska? Why is that term censored, and a bannable offense? Fill me in.