UGA vs UN, A c$%k's Perspective

Lattimore is gone. USC lite got lucky in 2010. UGA was asleep at the wheel in 2012. USC lite was not relevant till SOS got off the bus. Cola is built at the screen door to hell. That is pretty much all there is to know bout the c$%ks....y'all.

Back in your cage puppy...

UGAHouse_original.gif

Can we get an official HB ruling if this is the most posts by USC fans in a HB thread before a Clemson fan joins in?

You guys claiming it will be a good day if we lose a heartbreaker by one score to the Bulldogs are insane and delusional. The admins will be handing out perma bans like candy and nearly all will be drowning themselves in a. misery and b. a bottle.

No moral victories. I threw those out with Cally. We win or we lose. Losing sucks. I do not care if by one point or 40. We lost. NU of old would have never said I hope we can keep it close (team or fans). If that is the mentality of the team and staff ie let's keep it close, then the whole staff needs to go. Same with the kids on the team. You want to "keep it close" stay ay home and watch on tv.

This "loser"mentality by fans also sucks. Win. Don't lose. I will be mad as he## at a loss.