MSU is terrible

MichiganMan

Again, this is so simple. There is no dichotomy here. Thinking they suck and wanting them to win are not incompatible.

quit trying to have it both ways. It only works if the intention was them winning before the game not after they won.

You are right. However, there was no stated intention either way, so you have quite literally zero reason to stand on in attacking him and claiming that he's flip-flopping or trying to have it both ways. If he said beforehand "I hope they lose", then you'd be justified on your soapbox, but he said no such thing on the matter.

The diss is the intention. Now if i said Tony Romo sucks would you really expect me to be pulling for the Cowboys to win based of that statement? No.

I would not have any opinion of whether or not you wanted them to win, because you said nothing of it.

As everyone commented, MSU got lucky (can't say that too often this season...) and pulled out a win for the B1G! What impressed me most was the way Conner Cook (redshirt fresh.) handled himself under fire. Certainly he has a arm and is a bit more athletic than Max. During the week it seems Cook was also relegated to working with the 2nd string offense in prep. for this game. The kid really seemed to spark the offense/defense when we needed it the most and he came thru with quite a bit of composure.

Spartan Nation just might have had a look into next year if Coach D. can gives the kid an honest chance at the QB position.

Good luck to the Huskers against the 'Dawgs'!!! I'm lookin' forward to seeing Taylor give Georgia some pain!!!

Problem is, there are few things more potentially divisive than a QB controversy. Hopefully one sets himself apart in camp, and the rest of the offense performs up to standard. The last thing they need is for the team to start picking sides...