Whats your Highlight of the 2012 season?

There was a lot of sweet things this year which made it so fun. I loved the comebacks, especially the Wisconsin game. I loved the last second TD to rip out Sparty's heart, and i also loved the run by Taylor and Block by Kenny in the CCG. However the highlight to the 2012 season for me was the bowl game. Particularly the first half and early 3rd quarter. I don't think i've ever had so much fun watching our offense, especially against a defense with a lot of 1st rounders. The nice weather, mixed with lots of fans, and a huge SEC opponent and to see us come out and drive like we did on offense was an absolute blast to watch. It was to the point where i just wanted the D to get off the field so i could see another offense possession.

Here's a highlight that I'll add to the mix - Whaley's pick to end Iowa's chance of beating us. If you told me he'd ever make a snag like that in a high-pressure situation, I woulda thought you were nuts. Another highlight for me was Compton's pick-6 on Aaron Murray.

Final minutes of the Mich St game. TMart get the big run to get to within 3. Then we get the 3 and out, but fail to pick up a 4th down. At that point my feeling was "now theyre dun. That did it". But no. Our guys just kept coming, and now looking back and knowing what we know now, it never should've been in question. The resiliency is what I fondly remember.