The current "Sandy Hook Hoax" link

I've been seriously considering getting into this conspiracy theory generation business for a while now. What do you guys think? There are a lot of really, really guillable people out there and these people make a heapin' helpin' of money off them. I tend to believe that if you're that stupid and guillable, you deserve to be taken advantage of, so why not by myself?

Edit - Wow, nice new filter. Pussies.

Here is what I actually know and have personal experience with. This, our government, isn't above killing. This, our government, isn't above conspiracy. This, our government, is more corrupt then ever.

Take Benghazi...

as a former special forces member I can tell you with relative confidence when 2 seals are protecting 1 man they will not in any circumstances break away from each other. Why? Because you are trained that 4 eyes (two forward, two aft) are better then 2 eyes. Therefore, the story that one seal left to find an escape room is an absolute lie. Secondly, the story continues the seal finds an escape window, returns to get the other seal and Chris Steven's but can't locate Chris. Seriously, really??? Impossible, even "if" the two seals separated for a short time, which mind you they wouldn't, I can assure you that Stevens wouldn't be allowed to leave the other. In fact, he'd have been handcuffed to the other... Seals don't leave Seals or those they protect. NEVER!!! Finally, ask yourself why the two seals that last saw Steven's alive are the two that 6 hrs later, at a different location, are the the 2 seals killed? Why? Cover up...

Chris Steven's was ordered to be eliminated...

Chris Steven's was suffocated by one of the Seals...

The seals then leave the compound and 2 hrs later the looters find Steven's and he's alive so they rush him to the ER where after a few hours he's pronounced dead.

Meanwhile, the seals that were ordered to do the dirty come under attack 12 blocks away, the special ops CIA team blankets the attackers while the mortars are being thrown at the two seals and the CIA team is told to stand down. Why??? Because the seals had to be removed/eliminated/killed. Can't have any lose ends. Still don't believe the above, ask yourself why nothing has happened to the supposed attackers? Why CNN can video tape the supposed attacker sitting outside a shop eating goodies but our teams can't find him or take them out? Don't tell me they need absolute proof. The Obama administration has been trigger happy with the drones in the region.

Now your asking yourself why would we kill our own? Hmm... lets see, a re-election campaign is going, 10-20K Russian made shoulder to air rockets are missing. Rockets are capable of shooting down an airliner. You have an administration that has assisted the Muslim brotherhood at every junction and a Budget that is virtually bankrupt, what better way to arm them then to let them have Russian made rockets that are available at no cost to the administration. Rockets mind you that were being safely guarded by our special forces troops that were suddenly and without reason told to transfer responsibility to another division of the government and leave. (The missiles were intentionally left unguarded for over 48 hrs.) Why?

We have a president wanna be dictator that is openly sympathetic to the Muslim world and has a biography where he admits that as he's aged he's found himself hating the White Christian males, (Don't believe it, buy the book or use your library card) that will sell the country out at the earliest opportunity. We have a Ambassador that likely had negative (maybe campaign ending) info regarding Libya and the Muslim Brotherhood that well... required the pres to either resign or be tried and so... the pres said... eliminate.

Happens more often then most of you know... How do I know? I wonder....

Here is what I actually know and have personal experience with. This, our government, isn't above killing. This, our government, isn't above conspiracy. This, our government, is more corrupt then ever.

Take Benghazi...

as a former special forces member I can tell you with relative confidence when 2 seals are protecting 1 man they will not in any circumstances break away from each other. Why? Because you are trained that 4 eyes (two forward, two aft) are better then 2 eyes. Therefore, the story that one seal left to find an escape room is an absolute lie. Secondly, the story continues the seal finds an escape window, returns to get the other seal and Chris Steven's but can't locate Chris. Seriously, really??? Impossible, even "if" the two seals separated for a short time, which mind you they wouldn't, I can assure you that Stevens wouldn't be allowed to leave the other. In fact, he'd have been handcuffed to the other... Seals don't leave Seals or those they protect. NEVER!!! Finally, ask yourself why the two seals that last saw Steven's alive are the two that 6 hrs later, at a different location, are the the 2 seals killed? Why? Cover up...

Chris Steven's was ordered to be eliminated...

Chris Steven's was suffocated by one of the Seals...

The seals then leave the compound and 2 hrs later the looters find Steven's and he's alive so they rush him to the ER where after a few hours he's pronounced dead.

Meanwhile, the seals that were ordered to do the dirty come under attack 12 blocks away, the special ops CIA team blankets the attackers while the mortars are being thrown at the two seals and the CIA team is told to stand down. Why??? Because the seals had to be removed/eliminated/killed. Can't have any lose ends. Still don't believe the above, ask yourself why nothing has happened to the supposed attackers? Why CNN can video tape the supposed attacker sitting outside a shop eating goodies but our teams can't find him or take them out? Don't tell me they need absolute proof. The Obama administration has been trigger happy with the drones in the region.

Now your asking yourself why would we kill our own? Hmm... lets see, a re-election campaign is going, 10-20K Russian made shoulder to air rockets are missing. Rockets are capable of shooting down an airliner. You have an administration that has assisted the Muslim brotherhood at every junction and a Budget that is virtually bankrupt, what better way to arm them then to let them have Russian made rockets that are available at no cost to the administration. Rockets mind you that were being safely guarded by our special forces troops that were suddenly and without reason told to transfer responsibility to another division of the government and leave. (The missiles were intentionally left unguarded for over 48 hrs.) Why?

We have a president wanna be dictator that is openly sympathetic to the Muslim world and has a biography where he admits that as he's aged he's found himself hating the White Christian males, (Don't believe it, buy the book or use your library card) that will sell the country out at the earliest opportunity. We have a Ambassador that likely had negative (maybe campaign ending) info regarding Libya and the Muslim Brotherhood that well... required the pres to either resign or be tried and so... the pres said... eliminate.

Happens more often then most of you know... How do I know? I wonder....

What does any of that have to do with the death of 20 innocent children?