**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

Max Lapierre gets in-person NHL hearing; Sharks claim he threatened them

Boyle stayed at a local hospital over night for evaluation. A team spokesman told CSN Bay Area's Kevin Kurz that Boyle was “alert and moving his extremities” en route to the hospital, so that's good news. In a text to ESPN.com's Pierre LeBrun, Boyle said, "I'm doing ok, thank you for your concern and support... Means a lot to me. I've never once taken this game or any of my fans for granted. Hope to be back soon."

On Wednesday morning, the NHL confirmed that Lapierre has been asked to have an in-person hearing and TVA's Renaud Lavoie Tweets it will happen Friday in New York. Whatever the suspension decision, it will include the two games he'll miss: Thursday in Chicago and Friday in Winnipeg.

And you wonder if Logan Couture's comments will play into the hearing process.

"After the first shift he's yelling at us from their bench he's coming after us, then he does that. It's pretty gutless," Couture said. "Then he turtles. Be a man if you're going to make a hit like that. Fight someone. Don't turtle. Ran right behind the linesman. Nothing else to say about that."

Max Lapierre gets in-person NHL hearing; Sharks claim he threatened them

Boyle stayed at a local hospital over night for evaluation. A team spokesman told CSN Bay Area's Kevin Kurz that Boyle was “alert and moving his extremities” en route to the hospital, so that's good news. In a text to ESPN.com's Pierre LeBrun, Boyle said, "I'm doing ok, thank you for your concern and support... Means a lot to me. I've never once taken this game or any of my fans for granted. Hope to be back soon."

On Wednesday morning, the NHL confirmed that Lapierre has been asked to have an in-person hearing and TVA's Renaud Lavoie Tweets it will happen Friday in New York. Whatever the suspension decision, it will include the two games he'll miss: Thursday in Chicago and Friday in Winnipeg.

And you wonder if Logan Couture's comments will play into the hearing process.

"After the first shift he's yelling at us from their bench he's coming after us, then he does that. It's pretty gutless," Couture said. "Then he turtles. Be a man if you're going to make a hit like that. Fight someone. Don't turtle. Ran right behind the linesman. Nothing else to say about that."

Max Lapierre, giving Kaleta a run for his money in the "Douche of the Year" race..

Seeing how ol max is now a blue and he has made himself look really bad here, I figured I would givea stl perspective. This incident is not being taken very well. He was already very meh with the fan base. I haven't talked to one person who is defending his play and actions. I was already in the camp to put him in the pressbox and letting a young guy, namely cracknell a chance. Im expecting a 10 game suspension.

Seeing how ol max is now a blue and he has made himself look really bad here, I figured I would givea stl perspective. This incident is not being taken very well. He was already very meh with the fan base. I haven't talked to one person who is defending his play and actions. I was already in the camp to put him in the pressbox and letting a young guy, namely cracknell a chance. Im expecting a 10 game suspension.

So it's safe to say his ride might be short in StL?