WR Jeremy Maclin

hello, this is the dead period for coaches, so prince is not on him (right now), but the troll is - freeman - who may be the worst recruit NU has ever tried to recruit, since he switched his verbal the evening before the dead period, which gave the coaches zero chance to speak w/ him (which had to be planned), & then preceded to call the other NU recruits & prospects & try to sway them toward ksu (while the NU's coaches remain completely defenseless) - prince does not need a complete staff to recruit w/ since he has freeman calling krehbohl, maclin, holt, mcneil, williams, clayborn, & wilson probably will also receive a call (I will put $ on that he sets a visit to ksu when the ksu coaches can met w/ him) after the dead period

freeman is definately making himself a marked man, since he was committed for so long & then turned the tables on NU, & then precedes to tear apart all that the NU staff has gathered & maintain w/ hard work & energy (what did NU do to tick this kid off? was it the mention of rs? - or was that concocted within his head?)

freeman = the troll

what say you?

i say Prince + Freeman = snake in the grass.......the more i learn, the more it is obvious this was a well planned ploy headed up by Prince, Freeman's old man and the kid......many will not forget this and how the kid was a troll for KSU.....even the KSU fans are probably apalled by his behavior.......this sh#t will follow the kid for a long time....once again, as the story breaks and we learn more, EVERYONE will be able to judge Freeman for what he truly is......a liar and a cheat! he is nothing less and neither is his father and his new coach.....the proof is there for all to see......."low-life" has entered into the Big 12 North......let's hope we can stem the tide and someday flush it out :steam

hunter

When you say the KSU fans are appalled by his behavior you are wrong. You would think that KSU won the national championship because they stole a kid from us. Any other school it wouldnt have mattered but it was us and they are living it up. Freeman was on TV tonight down here he had nothing bad to say about NU it was all about the playing time. Good luck Mr freeman if you think you can walk right in and start. I can not wait until next year when we play them.

• 7 months later...