Bo and Company

Our staff here at Nebraska must be going after the right guys here. Mainly the SEC, have been going after our commits. Only two have left.

One was a report, still unknown I think, of Fisher leaving a students and coaches office and Saban walking in right after him

Dominic Walker (settle down fellas) going to Auburn after being a complete showboat wanting nothing but celebrity status.

Marcus McWilson going to Kentucky

Missouri interested and going heavy at Maliek Collins

LSU going after Cethan Carter and offering him.

Tennessee offering and going after both, Chongo Kondolo and Ernest Suttles.

I am not sure who else have been offered since the commitment, but they must be doing something right out there. It might be late in the season, they are out playing hard.

With that said... GO BIG RED!

Would it be safe to say that our coaches then are doing a good job of finding those "diamonds in the rough" that we somewhat have to rely on?

I'd agree with that.

The opener's post is a fair assessment. I would just add that they need to ensure they continue to do a better job of gaining and then keeping committments (and ensure they're targeting the correct recruits from jump street...ie Walker).