BIG teams agree not to play anymore FCS schools

So we threw Colorado on our schedule again anyway.

Well, at least Colorado on the schedule sounds better than Idaho State.

No. It doesnt. :D

Ok, true it doesn't, but I did feel bad for Idaho State getting whipped. I wouldn't feel a twinge of regret watching 70 something to almost nuthin against the Buffs.

I was rooting for Idaho St by mid 2nd quarter. I was so happy when they scored. I just felt so bad for those kids. It was like a freshman high school team taking on the varsity. It's one thing to have less talent. But in this case is was an overwhelmingly large advantage of talent, size, speed, etc etc etc. It was when they were showing the starting lineups when i noticed not a one of their olineman was over 280, i looked at my wife and said "those poor kids". The only good thing was that in exchange they got to enjoy a kick ass experience in such a place as they did.

The only good thing was that in exchange they got to enjoy a kick ass experience in such a place as they did.

a kick-ass ass-kicking?

a boost to their athletics budget, I heard they used some of it to buy new larger tail pads to protect against further a$$-kickings.