Hits to the head ejection

Also, they better be damned well prepared to properly interpret when it's actually the HITEE'S fault that head to head contact took place, hence, Mrs. Gabbert.

He did not TARGET Gabi's head, even though helmet to helmet happened. Maybe the offensive play should be ejected if his actions cause the contact.

You may have misunderstood me or I am misunderstanding you, but, that is the point I'm making. It is 100% Gabberts fault that head to head happened. Osborne wouldve laid him out with his shoulder but Blaine hunches down and shows his head at the last split second.

I agree with you. Hence my last sentence

That whole play was a clustered up mess by the refs. After the hit they kind of just sat and stared blankly around while Allen picked up the fumble and ran it into the end zone. They then went and reviewed the play and came up with absolutely nothing. They didn't call the play dead after Gabbert went down. God the Big XII had absolutely horrendous refs for our games.