Kansas Man Creates Fiber-Optic Turf

It's new, flashy, and innovative.

I think it would go over well with the players, fans, and especially the coaches. Although, I have no idea what it would take for us to go with this new turf even if the higher-ups were okay with it. I'm sure there is an NCAA rule out there somewhere that would prevent this from happening.

I really like the idea. I think it would benefit us in a number of ways...

1. It's something new and innovative, which would help generate buzz around the program

2. It could be something other schools pick up as well, leading to us having started the trend.

3. It has a lot of potential for growth, which would allow us to experiment and come up with some cool ideas.

4. It's something that could be used as a recruiting tactic if it indeed is to be used for measuring statistics.

5. It's flashy and exciting, which could prevent us from relying on altering the uniforms to attract recruits.

I'd like to see more about this and find out if the NCAA would allow a playing field like this.

Thanks for posting!

It's new, flashy, and innovative.

I think it would go over well with the players, fans, and especially the coaches. Although, I have no idea what it would take for us to go with this new turf even if the higher-ups were okay with it. I'm sure there is an NCAA rule out there somewhere that would prevent this from happening.

I really like the idea. I think it would benefit us in a number of ways...

1. It's something new and innovative, which would help generate buzz around the program

2. It could be something other schools pick up as well, leading to us having started the trend.

3. It has a lot of potential for growth, which would allow us to experiment and come up with some cool ideas.

4. It's something that could be used as a recruiting tactic if it indeed is to be used for measuring statistics.

5. It's flashy and exciting, which could prevent us from relying on altering the uniforms to attract recruits.

I'd like to see more about this and find out if the NCAA would allow a playing field like this.

Thanks for posting!

I think this would be huge for recruiting! We would be the Oregon of turf!