NASCAR 2013

HSKR

I loved the interview with Tony. In all fairness Hamlin got sideways because he was trying to put Logano in the wall after the touched. It's not like Joey turned Denny into the wall or was the one who put him in the hospital. Being a racer myself that's just going for the win and sometimes it turns out that way. At least they weren't points racing.

What do you race?

Go-Karts, I wish I could move up to sprints or stock cars but that's just not an option.

go mini sprints! i love those things. wish they raced them at eagle.

Denny broke his back.

http://espn.go.com/r...ession-fracture

No safer barrier on that inside wall. Shame on NASCAR. Thought they would have learned their lessen when Gordon nailed the inside wall at Vegas a few years back.

im not a hamlin fan, very far from it. I hope he recovers quickly. nascar's fault you are right there is no reason that any wall on the track doesnt have safer barrier.

Denny broke his back.

http://espn.go.com/r...ession-fracture

No safer barrier on that inside wall. Shame on NASCAR. Thought they would have learned their lessen when Gordon nailed the inside wall at Vegas a few years back.

im not a hamlin fan, very far from it. I hope he recovers quickly. nascar's fault you are right there is no reason that any wall on the track doesnt have safer barrier.

use some of that Nowledge and technology from UNL

I loved the interview with Tony. In all fairness Hamlin got sideways because he was trying to put Logano in the wall after the touched. It's not like Joey turned Denny into the wall or was the one who put him in the hospital. Being a racer myself that's just going for the win and sometimes it turns out that way. At least they weren't points racing.

What do you race?

Go-Karts, I wish I could move up to sprints or stock cars but that's just not an option.

Karts are no joke. People really don't have an appreciation for them until they see them in person. The speeds are pretty impressive. You have to have a degree in chemistry to figure out tires.

There are no good tracks for mini sprints in this area. The old greenwood track was perfect. I wish the winged outlaw karts would take off in this area. They are huge around Knoxville. I have heard that people are going straight from a winged outlaw kart to a sprint car with very few issues in California.

What do you race?

Karts are no joke. People really don't have an appreciation for them until they see them in person. The speeds are pretty impressive. You have to have a degree in chemistry to figure out tires.

There are no good tracks for mini sprints in this area. The old greenwood track was perfect. I wish the winged outlaw karts would take off in this area. They are huge around Knoxville. I have heard that people are going straight from a winged outlaw kart to a sprint car with very few issues in California.

We are very hit and miss lol I wish more people understood that karts aren't a joke. I actually have a simple little website: http://joelpoland.webs.com/ I don't get to update it as much as I'd like but it covers the basics.

Hamlin out at least six weeks according to Jayski. The only good news is Sadler gets to take his seat in the meantime. Glad to see Elliott back in the cup for a few weeks. IMO I would put him in the top 25 drivers talentwise and he should be racing cup every week. Problem is with NASCAR that the best drivers don't always get to be out there, the drivers who can pull the most sponsors do, so good for Sadler, hope he makes the most out of it. He will definitely have the equipment underneath him to prove he should still be in cup.

Hamlin out at least six weeks according to Jayski. The only good news is Sadler gets to take his seat in the meantime. Glad to see Elliott back in the cup for a few weeks. IMO I would put him in the top 25 drivers talentwise and he should be racing cup every week. Problem is with NASCAR that the best drivers don't always get to be out there, the drivers who can pull the most sponsors do, so good for Sadler, hope he makes the most out of it. He will definitely have the equipment underneath him to prove he should still be in cup.

He needs a change of luck as well. No question he can drive, but he always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm happy for him, he's always been a good guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Martinsville this week. JJ on the pole, boo. Guessing there will be a lot of attention this week on Joey since this can be a physical track. Martin gets the #11 this week not Sadler. HMS looks strong from the first practice and qualifying.