Drone strikes on US soil allowed?!

I believe the US military should not be allowed to be active inside an individual state without the invitation of that state. Something about state rights.

If Holder thinks he can just all of a sudden "under extraordinary circumstances" fly a drone over Lexington NE and take out someone....he has a really bad view of his and the government's power.

• Fire 1
Holder noted that Paul’s question was “entirely hypothetical [and] unlikely to occur,” but cited the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks as the type of incidents that might provoke such a response.

US Military are not allowed to be involved in domestic law enforcement, without congressional approval. This is essentially a declaration of martial law. The last time it happened, that I am aware of, is after Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. Though you could certainly question a lot of the National Guard response to various storms/floods.

Still, would you all have had a problem with them shooting down the 9/11 attackers?

I also find it delightfully ironic when the people who love to spend a gazillion dollars on the military, come to realize "holy crap, they could use this on us if they wanted to!" Yes... and your AR-15's ain't gonna stop them either.

Whose tanks and aircraft? The US military? unlikely

Tell that to the people convinced Obama is hell bent on tyranny.

I don't believe he is "hell bent on tyrranny. I just think he is clueless on any solution other that government control.

But.....

It you have to wonder some times by just looking at the topics on this board.

Gun control = Take more fire power away from the citizens.

Drone Strikes in US = Ability to attack citizens.

Government take over of industry = Health Care/Auto industry

Control of who has what = Redistribution of wealth controlled by government

Whose tanks and aircraft? The US military? unlikely

Tell that to the people convinced Obama is hell bent on tyranny.

I don't believe he is "hell bent on tyrranny. I just think he is clueless on any solution other that government control.

But.....

It you have to wonder some times by just looking at the topics on this board.

Gun control = Take more fire power away from the citizens.

Drone Strikes in US = Ability to attack citizens.

Government take over of industry = Health Care/Auto industry

Control of who has what = Redistribution of wealth controlled by government

1.7 billion rounds of ammunition

Drone Strikes on USC's

2700 MRAP's (mine resistant armored personnel carriers)

7,000 Personal defense weapons

Gun control

Just saying, on the surface, looks rather odd. (All of the above purchases by US DHS)