JUCO LB Denzel Issac

I don't think that losing this guy is such a big deal.  Sure i'd love to have him on board but we're stacked at LB.  If he was going to move over to safety then it's a tough loss but we're still in it for Mouton if i'm not mistaken.  If we can get Wallace and Mouton it won't bother me that we missed out on Issac.

There's a rumour that Mouton is a silent commit to USC after his visit and that the Media guys who have him playing in the U.S. Army All American game told him to not make anything public until the game. Take that for what it's worth. Like i said, it's a rumour so i don't know how much of it is true. If he does commit to USC, then the rumour was true. Right now i would like to believe NU is still in it for him

A.J Wallace recently tripped to Ohio St with J.B Walton and made it no secret that NU has slipped a little bit with him and that Ohio St leads right now. So even he isn't that Solid as a prospect likely to be headed to Lincoln. Again, i am still leaning towards the fact he's been here 3 o4 4 times, we were the first to offer, and that he has a friend who goes to school here (he has a couple at Ohio St as well) and that he would see immediate playing time (as he would at Ohio St) and that's he built a long standing relationship with the coaches.

hello, I may be wrong but I thought that issac was going to be a spring graduate from his juco, anyway, & that he would be entering NU in the fall w/ the hs grads - so, if he is a spring grad can he not pick up the classes needed to qualify, or are there just too many classes for him to make up, or am I wrong & he is a fall (dec/jan) grad?

this kid was such a surprise in the 1st place, & the fact that there is not a lot of info available on him it is hard to know what is correct, or not.

• 3 weeks later...

• 5 weeks later...