Rex vs. Suh

Rex or Suh  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For me, the answer depends all on the play scenario? If it's an in-game type match-up coupled with the way the poll is worded like, "Rex puts a move on Suh", which tends to make it sound like the point of contact is either in the open field or where there is at least room for Rex to maneuver away from Suh's tackle and "Suh tackles a "wily" Rex Burkhead", which makes the scenario play out about the same as the first choice? Wow... tough decision here. I'd have to say Rex wins 6 to 7 times out of 10 in the open field in a game type of scenario. Play stays between the tackles or doesn't bounce outside then Suh wins majority! If you are talking a straight up one-on-one type drill, with boundaries and limitations, then I would go with Suh to win out 8 to 9 times out of 10!

How much does it suck that arguably the best offensive and defensive player in Nebraska football history both have to be such unrelenting a$$hole$? I bet George Flippin and Bobby Reynolds weren't such dicks.

Frazier over guys like johnny rodgers or crouch?