What should Chicago do?

You can get all the superstars in the world, but that doesn't mean you're gonna be good. Just look at this year's Lakers. Granted, they had a buttload of injuries, but there is no reason they were as bad as they were. Chemistry, to me, is more important than talent. Chicago has fantastic chemistry and I wouldn't wanna ruin that by adding a polarizing guy like Kobe to the mix.

Chemistry is crucial. The Lakers problems are laughable. Howard, Bryant and Nash have no reason being on the same team, and Howard ends up wanting out of every single team he goes to. And the fact that the Lakers picked D'antoni over Jackson as coach is unbearably hysterical.

Bryant playing alongside Rose would never happen, and I would hate to see it. The Bulls would have had a strong team this year with Rose playing.

It would have been a really interesting season with him. We played the Heat tough but couldn't handle their firepower. With Rose, I still don't think we had enough firepower to beat them in 7, but it would have been a great series.