Good news for us re: Obamacare/ACA

I thought this administration was going to be more honest and transparent. :dunno

LINK

NBC alleges the administration knew that up to 67% of customers on the individual market could have their policies canceled, but instead, President Obama said as recently as in 2012, "If (you) already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance."

I'll pare it down further. It's possible that this was missed despite my attempt to draw attention to it with a bold font.

Critics of the law are right to ask whether it is having an adverse impact on these millions of Americans. . .

While it is too soon to assess the true dimensions of this tradeoff, the debate over it is entirely legitimate. It is the policy debate we should be having. But some Obamacare foes don’t even acknowledge that the law involves a tradeoff at all. Only the law’s downsides, and not the millions who stand to gain — many old, poor or sick — must be acknowledged....

http://www.washingto...-is-impossible/

There is so much in this debate and even this thread that you choose to completely ignore due to your full vestment into this bill that it isn't worth the time to go over it with you even more.

What? I don't think that the Affordable Care Act is the best possible policy.

The only full vestment that I'm aware of is aptly demonstrated by opponents who refuse to acknowledge any possible benefits . . . facts be damned.

There is so much in this debate and even this thread that you choose to completely ignore due to your full vestment into this bill that it isn't worth the time to go over it with you even more.

What? I don't think that the Affordable Care Act is the best possible policy.

The only full vestment that I'm aware of is aptly demonstrated by opponents who refuse to acknowledge any possible benefits . . . facts be damned.

Why do you refuse to acknolwldedge any possible detractors and such....facts be damned?

Why do you refuse to acknolwldedge any possible detractors and such....facts be damned?

I don't . . . and in fact, neither does the post that I linked.

Do I need to pare it down even further? It's like it's completely invisible or something. :lol:

Critics of the law are right to ask whether it is having an adverse impact on these millions of Americans. . .

http://www.washingto...-is-impossible/

(emphasis added)

I don't . . . and in fact, neither does the post that I linked. Do I need to pare it down even further? It's like it's completely invisible or something. :lol:
http://www.washingto...-is-impossible/ (emphasis added)

Thank you for proving that you refuse to acknowledge and dectractors and downfalls of it and my earlier post.

I have a question, do you talk down like what you have in this thread to everyone?

Thank you for proving that you refuse to acknowledge and dectractors and downfalls of it and my earlier post.

I don't know what you're asking. Could you rephrase it?

You want me to acknowledge detractors? Sure. Some people really dislike the ACA. They certainly exist. Now what?

I have a question, do you talk down like what you have in this thread to everyone?

Not everyone. I apologize.

. . .

Some of these plans have stuck around for a little bit. The health law allowed plans that existed back in March 2010, when it became a law, to keep selling coverage. These are known as "grandfathered plans:" They don't meet the health law's requirements, but as long as they don't change much, insurers can keep offering them.

Insurance companies typically do like to change their insurance plans, making changes to cost-sharing or the benefits they offer. That means that grandfathered plans have disappeared. We don't have great data about how quickly this is happening in the individual market, but we do see it in this Kaiser Family Foundation survey of the employer market.

. . .

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/10/29/this-is-why-obamacare-is-cancelling-some-peoples-insurance-plans/