QB Matthew Jordan [Georgia Tech Commit]

It's interesting that Recruiting services couldn't get ahold of him after BRW. He has been completely silent since that weekend. He was real vocal about how excited he was about Nebraska before then. You have to wonder if the Darlington timing had a big influence here. I mean Jordan was on his way on an 11 hr trip to get to Lincoln as Darlington committed. He couldn't turn back at that time cause his tickets were already paid for. So he could have received the news as he was on his way and then got to Lincoln and talked with the coaches and found out we didn't have a spot for him at QB anymore. Thus he could have been ticked feeling like he made the trip for nothing and isn't commenting due to that. OR... he could be a silent commit and could be waiting to share his remarks until after he commits on Saturday. Who knows. Personally I think we should take him... (1) We will have Armstrong (who's swimming in the mental aspect of the game right now), Stanton (who is coming off an ACL), and Darlington... we could use Jordan at QB for the purpose of depth. I mean, if Armstrong went down with injury and Stanton re-injured an ACL then we'd need Darlington and Jordan. And if we ended up not needing Jordan at the QB position, he has the athleticism and speed to play Safety or WR. I think he'd be a good athlete for the team.

But all in all I think he goes to GT. They have good academics, he'd have a much better chance to start early there, it's close to home, and the ppl there are more familiar to him.

Umm...... Did you miss the part where he committed to Ga Tech

He tweeted he isn't afraid if competition, before his visit so he was well aware of the Darlington commit. Darlington us a much better fit for NU and Jordan is for Paul Johnson. Moot point. The staff got the one they wanted

He tweeted he isn't afraid if competition, before his visit so he was well aware of the Darlington commit. Darlington us a much better fit for NU and Jordan is for Paul Johnson. Moot point. The staff got the one they wanted

Did I miss something, PC? Jordan has not committed anywhere, yet.

Jansen Deas™@CallMe_Deasel 13h

S/o to my homie @M_Jordan_5 he finally is comitting Saturday! #D1Bound

Retweeted by Matthew Jordan

Did I miss something, PC? Jordan has not committed anywhere, yet.

Jansen Deas™@CallMe_Deasel 13h

S/o to my homie @M_Jordan_5 he finally is comitting Saturday! #D1Bound

Retweeted by Matthew Jordan

No you didn't miss anything, I misread a text from a friend. Came off douchey and I apologize.