Bowl Contest

I was wondering if the board would be interested in holding an annual bowl contest similiar to last years ESPN bowl contest. Instead of giving away an all inclusive bowl package for next years bowl (i won't push it :clap ) Maybe we could do a contest where we list all the bowls being played and the person with the most bowl win picks wins like 3 or 5 huskerbucks (or whatever they are called).

And in case of a tie, we can use the National title game as the gamebreaker and the person closest to the score wins like the 5 bucks and second place gets 4..third place gets 3, forth place gets 2 and 5th gets 1 buck.

Just a suggestion i am throwing out before the bowls kickoff. I think it would make it interesting so that people would watch teams they normally wouldn't watch like Southern Miss vs Arkansas, or BYU vs Cal.

Just a thought..

Please allow me to call my shot.  After this year I will be the Two Time Champion. :worship  Nobody better take my highly complex way of picking the games.

Haven't you heard? According to DJR313, i can correctly predict recruits, so i am sure i can predict winners of bowl games. All i want for X-mas is a pat on the back from DJR313 ;):thumbs