Apparently Cheerios are racist

Is their anything now that people claim isn't racist in one way or another?

No some people are always going to find something to bitch about to ruin it for others. Mainly cause they are unhappy so everyone else has to be misserable to. Case in point this was posted on my facebook page yesterday.

cracker-barrel-racially-insensitive-74625876779.jpeg

yeah cause that pic is totally legit huh?

No some people are always going to find something to bitch about to ruin it for others. Mainly cause they are unhappy so everyone else has to be misserable to. Case in point this was posted on my facebook page yesterday.

I'm not saying the picture is but the comments ive found are mixed. Some support it some just laugh. But somewhere out there people agree to this picture real or not.

um what? thread title fail or OP fail... one of the two. How is it racist to have a bi racial couple with a mixed daughter? explain yourself.

Youtube comments claiming them to be racist. Note the apparently in the title.

'Nobody' is right.

ADS: The comments on YouTube didn't call Cheerios racist. They were racist remarks made by racist people attacking General Mills for including a mixed race family.

Better thread title: "Cheerios ad causes negative reaction from racist viewers."

I'm not saying the picture is but the comments ive found are mixed. Some support it some just laugh. But somewhere out there people agree to this picture real or not.

I agree that if a restaurant opens up near me called Honkey Bucket, I will be first in line to eat there. That is a genius name.

OR

Cracker Barrel (CBRLexternal-link.png) has agreed to an $8.7 million settlement to resolve all lawsuits brought or supported by the NAACP that accused the restaurant chain of segregating blacks in the smoking section and denying them service.