Section 41?

I sat in a similar corner (but not 41 in particular) once. I was pretty close to the side edge. The HB member that sold them to me didn't mention the blocked view, but I had to stand up and lean to be able to see much of the far side of the 50 yard line. The E/W stadiums have concrete walls that go slightly higher than the N/S, so you have some obstruction from that, depending on what seat you're in.

I would call/email the ticket office, they will have a good idea of where partially obstructed view seats are.

HuskerMan; I sat up there with some friends last year and we were about 3 or 4 people from the side fence and it was during one of the games where it was darn hot and the vendors ran out of bottled water. They were OK I guess but when the plays were happening on opposite side of field, it was a bit tough to identify what was happening.

Depending on the price and what your goal is, would dictate if they are worthy of getting season tickets. For me, if I had to sit on one of the corners I would rather sit in section 32 lower tier so the sun would be blocked by the press boxes as it dipped into the sky.