Sweet Berry Chicken Salad from Runza.

Pretty tasty and I didn't even have to entertain customers while eating it.

I miss Runza

Pizza Ranch update?

Ah yes. I would have updated sooner but I was behind the wheel for 10 hours round trip for a 2 hour meeting.

So I was running late getting to Brookings so I didn't have a lot of time to eat much less take pictures. I had a BBQ, a supreme(everything on it), and basic single topping. Sausage, I think. All were good. I will say this about their pizza crust. Either make it thin and crispy or thick and chewy. Thin and chewy doesn't work because it gets soggy.

The highlight, though, was a good looking blonde woman that was there. I couldn't help but watch her walk anywhere she went.

Today I am hitting up Firehouse Subs. Ordering the Engineer.

Ask for the Sparky's wing sauce to put on your sandwich.

Sweet Berry Chicken Salad from Runza.

Pretty tasty and I didn't even have to entertain customers while eating it.

I miss Runza

Pizza Ranch update?

Ah yes. I would have updated sooner but I was behind the wheel for 10 hours round trip for a 2 hour meeting.

So I was running late getting to Brookings so I didn't have a lot of time to eat much less take pictures. I had a BBQ, a supreme(everything on it), and basic single topping. Sausage, I think. All were good. I will say this about their pizza crust. Either make it thin and crispy or thick and chewy. Thin and chewy doesn't work because it gets soggy.

The highlight, though, was a good looking blonde woman that was there. I couldn't help but watch her walk anywhere she went.

Today I am hitting up Firehouse Subs. Ordering the Engineer.

Ask for the Sparky's wing sauce to put on your sandwich.

Aren't all the sauces just laid out there for you to use at your discretion? What kind of control freak runs your Firehouse Subs?

Srs question:

Do you guys really get the sh*ts or whatever from one meal at a place like Taco Bell or a single Hot Pocket? I feel like some of you have very sensitive stomachs. I rarely have any issues with any place I eat unless I overeat to the point where I'm uncomfortable.

• Fire 1

Srs question:

Do you guys really get the sh*ts or whatever from one meal at a place like Taco Bell or a single Hot Pocket? I feel like some of you have very sensitive stomachs. I rarely have any issues with any place I eat unless I overeat to the point where I'm uncomfortable.

We don't all have a golden *%$#hole like Stan and we need Chipoltaway!

• Fire 2