Gill gets what he deserves

HANC

How was that a cheap and senseless post??? I hope Cally succeeds at NU. But if he doesn't, then I hope there is a capable person who can go to NU and win. Should always have a backup plan...instead of a 40 day coaching search. Wait, CU and KSU were able to find guys right away! How does that happen?

Yes, I know... dedhoarse don't get all fired up...I'm just messin' with you guys! :wasted

I'll say this...if Gill can win at Buffalo, he can win anywhere. But if he doesn't, that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't a good coach. Buffalo is where coaches go to die...

Good for turner.  I see he's gonna get Jimmy Williams and Aaron Stamn to be on his staff.  If he can get Buffalo going in the right direction and callahan continues to struggle watch out for him.

And the hits just keep on coming! Cheap shots and senseless posts! dedhoarse

How was that a cheap shot. Do you not agree if callahan continues to struggle the next 2 years and gets us 6 or 7 wins, maybe even 8 or 9 that he shouldn't see the door?

Good for turner.  I see he's gonna get Jimmy Williams and Aaron Stamn to be on his staff.  If he can get Buffalo going in the right direction and callahan continues to struggle watch out for him.

the post made sense. guru is merely pointing out that you can't make a post without in some way or another giving billy the backhand.

the post made sense. guru is merely pointing out that you can't make a post without in some way or another giving billy the backhand.

:yeah:yeah:yeah

Praise Coach Gill and still take the time to slap the current coach at NU.

You are correctamundo there Hack! Benard quit trying to play the "victim" here. Your cheap shots don't go unnoticed....even to the untrained eye! :dumdum