Gill gets what he deserves

HANC

Congrats to Coach Gill.. :thumbs

Just saw (actually my wife just saw) on ESPNU that Gill was named head coach at Buffalo !!

I know that there is already a thread that is somewhat devoted to this, but I felt that Turner Gill deserves his own thread....

I am extremely happy for him. I also think it is great that he and Frank are in the same conference.... Good luck to Coach Gill..... He deserves this opportunity .

:cheers

:restore2 I love Turner Gill - He did alot for NEBRASKA on and off the field. Now do you wonder why other assistant's from lesser programs are getting better jobs? Solich and Gill are not HEAD COACH'S they are excellent Assistant's but that is it. Just by ohio and buffalo hiring these guys makes Steve Pederson look like he made the right decision.

I am very happy for Turner, and wish him all the success as a HC.

The only thing I'm worried about is how on earth can he recruit successfully against Frank? :sarcasm

Because Turner Gill isn't going to be running a 1000 year old option offense. He will actually pass as much as they rush in my opinion. That's how i see Gill running his option. I heard on more then 1 occasion from people close to Turner Gill that he isn't that found of the option anymore