7 Min Video on Woody

BOJ

Third drunk thread start of the day, but anywho, if anyone would care to find out why people worshipped Woody Hayes (when many from outside OSU saw him just as a thug), take a quick peak here; its only 7 mins long and think it paints a halfway decent picture of a man that needs many more minutes.

• Fire 1

Hah! Yeah, kind of what I was getting at; a look at him that doesn't involve him pushing a blood pressure above humanely possible and then getting fired. Touche sir, touche.

Thing is, my dad blew his stack more than once in epic proportions, but he still taught me a great deal.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just going to delete and edit this post heh, the man is dead after all.

Go ahead. If Schembechler wasn't a Buckeye, we'd probably be doing the same thing after all.

I thought for you guys calling him a Buckeye would be like calling Benedict Arnold a patriot.

Even though he jumped sides, he still helped with those national championships, and he still kept his gold pants.

Go ahead. If Schembechler wasn't a Buckeye, we'd probably be doing the same thing after all.

I thought for you guys calling him a Buckeye would be like calling Benedict Arnold a patriot.

Even though he jumped sides, he still helped with those national championships, and he still kept his gold pants.

Meh, I have a feeling he had a pissed of Chihuahua named "woody" wear them. A motivational thing.

Meh, I have a feeling he had a pissed of Chihuahua named "woody" wear them. A motivational thing.

Schembechler was more of a man than to ever own a chihuahua