For sale:Custom Nebraska Figures

huskerguy

Ok. Add a "home" Zac Taylor and Terrance Nunn.

If you can find a reasonably priced Sehorn, drop me a line and we'll probably add him too.

Let me know how you want payment and what the total bill will be. I will want them shipped to Lincoln. I have paypal.

Thanks in advance. :thumbs

Here is a similar one I could do of Nunn or a different black WR

nfl11_jhorn_photo_01_dl.jpg

You said you could do this one in a Nunn.

I wanted this one as a Taylor in a home uniform.

This is begining to be more trouble than what it's worth. I don't know how many ways I can explain the exact same message to you.

If you're going to offer a service to a customer and make offers to paint various players, you shouldn't limit your options to what you already have made.

I'll accept one more message on the matter. The message should contain a 100% verification of the players requested, estimated delivery date, and total cost.

From there I will decide whether or not to continue with this transaction.

Sorry, I was just checking if you wanted any of the ones I already have, 1. because they are cheap, 2. I already have them in hand so you would get them faster. Now that I understand, I think, you want the Cory Ross as pictured above, the Zac Taylor pictured above but in a home uniform, and Nunn as the one in the picture. Correct? Well since I have 2/3 and they cost me $11 each thats what those will cost. I have found the Joe Horn one for like $12 on the internet and will pick that one up which it will take probably a little over a week to get to me. So the $11+$11+$12= $34 + $30 (painting and putting logos on and such) and I can combine shipping to probably around $10 which will be 2-4 day shipping with delivery conformation. I can be paid preferebly by Money Order just so there is no fees but if you need to pay paypal I can probably find a way. Hopefully things are cleared up and I will get to working on the Taylor to a home jersey. Also free of charge I can add any grass stains or mud to the players. So I can get these to you asap depending on how long the joe horn takes. Let Me Know if it all sounds good?

Sounds fine to me. I can send you a money order, that's no problem.

I wont be back in Nebraska until the begining of Feb, so there is no rush. I want you to understand you dont have to rush these. I prefer you take your time and produce a quality product. I will definately cherish these for a very long time.

You'll have to private message me your address so I can send you the M.O.

I'll PM you my mailing information.

When will you want payment? Anytime is fine with me.

P.S. Yeah, dirty them up a little bit. Make sure you put a little grass and dirt on Zac's back and shoulders.

The guy is a stud for hanging in the pocket and he deserves the recognition.

These figures do come with the display stands as you have pictured, correct?

Thanks again.

I'll wait until I have them all in hand and done. I WILL NOT give you a product you shouldnt be satified with. I will send pictures of them all when they are done to get them "ok'd" by you and then you can send the Money Order and I will send them when I get the payment. Again sorry for some of the misunderstanding and I will keep my eyes peeled for someone who would make a good Nate Swift. I will keep in touch through this thread if you have questions or through messages whatever you want. They should be done in the middle/end of January.

Sounds good. I'll PM you my address tonight.

I am getting transferred to San Diego in Feb, so I might ask for another once I get there.

If you are really into this as far as profits are concerned and could do other players from other teams (College), I might be able to promote your work around the office.

I work with sailors whom have come from around the country, many of them are young and probably into college football as much as we are.

Perhaps posting pictures of all of the figures you can obtain, I can copy them over and make a catalog, per say.

I am really not sure how this would develop, but it might be worth a shot depending on your workload and the actual interest any of my guys might have.

Are you able to make other college teams?

No $hit!?! Cool! :thumbs:smokin

Might I suggest #11, Ben Hanks. Spurrier was so impressed with Hanks' ethics during spring ball that he took his number out of retirement and let Hanks wear it.

Making it Hanks would be prolific in two ways, representing the highly regarded defender in one fashion, while making the connection with the number of the coach who had won the Heisman Trophy in the 60's.