For sale:Custom Nebraska Figures

huskerguy

Thats already who I was doing. Anyway here are some pictures of it but there is still work to be done on it. Name on Frazier's jersey, N logo on pants, etc... but here it is so far.

"The Run" 1

"The Run" 2

"The Run" 3

"The Run" 4

"The Run" 5 (a little blurry)

Also you may notice there is no ball in his hands, it's because I need to glue it on because Im switching which hand the ball was in

Also I changed the pics on the first post of the Zac Taylor, I made him a little muddy. I know you Huskrz65 want him in his home uniform but if you see the field in the pics its really muddy and tore up which memorial field, being turf, couldnt do that. I will still change it if you still wish so. Here they are here below also

Zac Taylor (Huskers)

Zac Taylor (Huskers)

Zac Taylor (Huskers)

Zac Taylor (Huskers)

That's so cool! You even have the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl patch on the jersey!

I don't think they had an N on the pants back in 96'. I'd do a little reseach (old pics should tell) and find out to keep it within the uniform era.

I'd be interested in one of those also! Let me know. :thumbs

Also I changed the pics on the first post of the Zac Taylor, I made him a little muddy. I know you Huskrz65 want him in his home uniform but if you see the field in the pics its really muddy and tore up which memorial field, being turf, couldnt do that. I will still change it if you still wish so. Here they are here below also

Zac Taylor (Huskers)

Zac Taylor (Huskers)

Zac Taylor (Huskers)

Zac Taylor (Huskers)

You're right. Being a home game he wouldn't really get muddy. I can accept an away uniform for him.

Perhaps down the road, (and dependenet upon his turnout) you can make a "home" Harrison Beck for me.

Lookin' good! :thumbs You definately have a talent.

If you don't mind me asking, where do you get the decals for the players?

That's so cool! You even have the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl patch on the jersey!

I don't think they had an N on the pants back in 96'. I'd do a little reseach (old pics should tell) and find out to keep it within the uniform era.

I'd be interested in one of those also! Let me know. :thumbs

yeah your right, ;) still has some work, I'll post the finished product

Huskrz65 I wont be able to make that Terrence Nunn when I let others suggest models and everything I dont know for sure I will get my money back. If I find a cheap Joe Horn I will get it and make it but otherwise I just cant do it. Sorry, The others are still there and a different Nunn is on the way

• 2 weeks later...