Great work.

A couple questions:

Is Reeves back to working at Center? I thought he had been moved to Guard.

If that is generally supposed to be a depth chart - as most of them seem to be - shouldn't CJax be higher?

They are playing Reeves at both Center and Guard... so that if someone goes down, he can get on the field for either position.

And Charles Jackson was moved to safety because they had so much depth at CB. But I think it's also because they think learning from the Safety position will make him better at Corner next year... which is where I think he'll play next year with several of our guys graduating after this year.

But to answer your question... I don't think CJ is one of our top 2 safeties. We are just so deep there... with Cooper, Jackson, and Green all bigger bodied guys. I think we'll see Jackson at some safety and a lot of special teams and maybe some Nickel.

CJ seems like a great candidate to take over ciantes spot next year if u ask me

Agreed. I think he will move back CB/NB after this season.

It was mentioned during fall camp that the coaches like CJax at safety because he does better when he can see things develop in front of him. I thought he'd be a lock to move back to CB next year, but after hearing (and few raves about Daniel Davie and even some about Boaz Joseph) I'm not sure.

I would also easily place Taylor ahead of King. Granted mostly pressed by media, but coaches/players have talked highly of Taylor/Newby and I don't believe I've heard King's name this fall.

Also, imo, I would place Cethan Carter ahead of Cotton. Also Pelini said today that Cotton is doubtful for Wyoming, so I would maybe place Foster/Sutton ahead of him, at least for the beginning part of season.