East upper deck experience

newman

I was up in the new section visiting a friend who bought his family season tickets and I was a bit jealous of the view. Have to say if you want to see how the play develops the new East Balcony is fabulous. I heard the band fine up there while I was visiting during halftime. The bigger question would be to those on the West side. Did the fan increase in the East side affect the loudness on the field or opposite side? Be interesting to hear if there was an audible test done? As for the last 8 minutes or so, too many people departed thinking the final score was 37 - 21 with us having the ball. Bet they were in parking lots or walking and just about s*** their pants when they heard the final minute or so?

I think the East Stadium expansion seats are great. 2" wider, much more leg room, seat backs, and hand rails between the people in front of you. Besides that, the people in the row right in front of you appear to be lower seated so you can see over their heads real well. I seen some real old folks up there though and probably is not the best for them as the stairs are steeper than in other areas of stadium. I could see a big fall if someone was to trip or have a dizzy spell.

It won't be long and those tickets in the East Expansion will go way up in donor price as they are some of the better seats in the house!

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS is in order for those who did this expansion right!

I noticed a sound difference right away. Crowd noise just seemed to resonate a little more. I'm anxious for UCLA game to see where it's at for that one.

That's great!

I can say also that while I was there, the people up there weren't sitting on their hands either like in some sections. They wanted to get loud and stood when it was called for!!!

We will hopefully be able to tell more at the UCLA game like you said. Again, nice seats, great view and the amenities were solid as well.

I noticed a sound difference right away. Crowd noise just seemed to resonate a little more. I'm anxious for UCLA game to see where it's at for that one.

That's great!

I can say also that while I was there, the people up there weren't sitting on their hands either like in some sections. They wanted to get loud and stood when it was called for!!!

We will hopefully be able to tell more at the UCLA game like you said. Again, nice seats, great view and the amenities were solid as well.

I'm in the new club seats right below this section. Totally friggin' awesome!!!!!!! I can notice a difference in crowd noise and I felt like I was setting in the band section. Talk about amenities, Holy cow, man , woman and child!!!!!