Huskers sweep Players Challenge 3-0

LSEHusker

Amber Rolfzen named tournament MVP. I have to admit, although I'd seen them play dozens of times while in high school, the play of both twins is much further along than I anticipated this early in their college career.

While I still anticipate lots of ups and downs for the Huskers, I sure wouldn't want to have to play them in December.

Amber Rolfzen named tournament MVP. I have to admit, although I'd seen them play dozens of times while in high school, the play of both twins is much further along than I anticipated this early in their college career.

While I still anticipate lots of ups and downs for the Huskers, I sure wouldn't want to have to play them in December.

I was pretty impressed with them as well. Considering almost everyone contributing is in their first year here.

If we can get our middles back rolling, they could be scary down the road...

Great things to hear, guys. It's a good sign for NU to get off to a strong start. Looks like winning this tournament is part of it. Down the road in conference play I believe the ladies will need to be playing at a high level, given the B10 is a strong volleyball league. I look forward to them to continue the positive results.