Defense.... of BO

tmfr15

Lol, I remember getting blasted a few years back on this board for basically saying Pelini was not the guy for us. Glad to see many have come around to reality.

Well thank god you showed up now to remind us... whew...

I agree that its a good thing I showed back up. Because all the people who were calling me out a few years back are wondering why Pelini is still coaching here now.

geez Mister, then maybe you should coach the team, because you seem to be really good at this football thing...

Lol, I remember getting blasted a few years back on this board for basically saying Pelini was not the guy for us. Glad to see many have come around to reality.

And I've bet you've sat around secretly pulling against Bo and Nebraska just so you can come back here today and gloat about being right. I know some others who are the same way. Just remember one thing. It's not quite over yet. The book isnt finished yet. Just remember. If for some reason Bo somehow turns it around, you better have your ass right back here to take the hits of being wrong. Cuz right now, I'm one of the wrong ones, and it's been a tough day, but I've frequented it and took my licks. Let's see if you would grow a sack.

Your comment would really strike a chord if you were right, but that's not the case. I am a season ticket holder and pay a $1500/seat donation. Not the kind of thing someone who doesn't support the program or coach does. When i reached the age of 30, and started having real responsibilities in life, I put away the fan glasses and put on the reality glasses for Husker football. I don't care how or who we get it done with. We just need to get it the hell done at this point. And Pelini has had 6 years. So you can keep up the blind faith if you need to, but while this program might not be Alabama-level now, it certainly isn't Colorado level, and we should have much higher expectations.

And your comment would hold more weight if you didn't come across as somebody to appear from thin air as another of the "I told you so" horde...

Well I thought people could see my past posts, but as I look now it conveniently cuts history off in Sep. 2012. With that bit of evidence, I can see what a whack job I must sound like, since you can't see my past posts. Carry on. :)

I agree that its a good thing I showed back up. Because all the people who were calling me out a few years back are wondering why Pelini is still coaching here now.

geez Mister, then maybe you should coach the team, because you seem to be really good at this football thing...

Never said I should be coach, but I should certainly be in charge of making hiring and firing decisions. :D

And I've bet you've sat around secretly pulling against Bo and Nebraska just so you can come back here today and gloat about being right. I know some others who are the same way. Just remember one thing. It's not quite over yet. The book isnt finished yet. Just remember. If for some reason Bo somehow turns it around, you better have your ass right back here to take the hits of being wrong. Cuz right now, I'm one of the wrong ones, and it's been a tough day, but I've frequented it and took my licks. Let's see if you would grow a sack.

Your comment would really strike a chord if you were right, but that's not the case. I am a season ticket holder and pay a $1500/seat donation. Not the kind of thing someone who doesn't support the program or coach does. When i reached the age of 30, and started having real responsibilities in life, I put away the fan glasses and put on the reality glasses for Husker football. I don't care how or who we get it done with. We just need to get it the hell done at this point. And Pelini has had 6 years. So you can keep up the blind faith if you need to, but while this program might not be Alabama-level now, it certainly isn't Colorado level, and we should have much higher expectations.

And your comment would hold more weight if you didn't come across as somebody to appear from thin air as another of the "I told you so" horde...

Well I thought people could see my past posts, but as I look now it conveniently cuts history off in Sep. 2012. With that bit of evidence, I can see what a whack job I must sound like, since you can't see my past posts. Carry on. :)

as everyone can see, this is a prime example of "jack in the box douchebaggery"...

A particular loss gets somebodies panties in a knot, they have to remeber what their password was to HB, fill themselves up with a little liquid courage, and then show up with a, "I told you so" and so I am the arbiter of all things football.

Showing up now to say I told you so doesn't make you right, it only makes you an a$$hole...

Never said I should be coach, but I should certainly be in charge of making hiring and firing decisions. :D

another recipe for failure... knock yourself out...

as everyone can see, this is a prime example of "jack in the box douchebaggery"...

A particular loss gets somebodies panties in a knot, they have to remeber what their password was to HB, fill themselves up with a little liquid courage, and then show up with a, "I told you so" and so I am the arbiter of all things football.

Showing up now to say I told you so doesn't make you right, it only makes you an a$$hole...

Lol, you gotta love message boards. For some reason, I feel like you are really emotionally invested in this conversation we're having. So, 2 years ago, I'm told by this board to f*ck off, that I don't know what I'm talking about in regards to criticism of Pelini. I'm told to come back in a few years when Pelini has all his guys fully entrenched. And so I return for my comeuppance, and am told to f*ck off again, I'm an a$$hole for being right! Haha, even I gotta admit. That's pretty good. I guess I'll f*ck off again for another 2 years and see where we are. Keep up the fun circle jerking, its fun to witness every few years.

Lol, you gotta love message boards. For some reason, I feel like you are really emotionally invested in this conversation we're having. So, 2 years ago, I'm told by this board to f*ck off, that I don't know what I'm talking about in regards to criticism of Pelini. I'm told to come back in a few years when Pelini has all his guys fully entrenched. And so I return for my comeuppance, and am told to f*ck off again, I'm an a$$hole for being right! Haha, even I gotta admit. That's pretty good. I guess I'll f*ck off again for another 2 years and see where we are. Keep up the fun circle jerking, its fun to witness every few years.

and the ramblings of a petulant child...

pretty much reiterates my whole berating of you. congrats to you on your donation. yippidee doo.

but what youre doing is nothing more and nothing less than what I said it was. Coming back to brag about being right-which ironically, you're not, quite yet.

I'm not usually one to seriously call out post counts (I jokingly brag about my =1's and such, the regs know this), but 70 posts in nearly 6 years of membership says it all. Thanks for stopping by. (*cue the "i read all the time just dont post much" excuse).

So..... youre leaving again....?

smith1.gif

So..... youre leaving again....?

smith1.gif

w0YCdtk.gif