nebraska fans, not all nebraska fans

jimmy1

NO KIN WE ARE JUST NOT THAT GOOD AND HE IS OUR COACH AND WE MIGHT AS WELL BACK HIM.

I have for the past 6 years and before that when he was our DC. When you get paid to coach at an elite program there are ZERO excuses for "we are just not that good". You are held accountable and yes even your job is on the line for the sh**ty product you put out.

NO KIN WE ARE JUST NOT THAT GOOD AND HE IS OUR COACH AND WE MIGHT AS WELL BACK HIM.

I have for the past 6 years and before that when he was our DC. When you get paid to coach at an elite program there are ZERO excuses for "we are just not that good". You are held accountable and yes even your job is on the line for the sh**ty product you put out.

ELITE I MUST HAVE MISSED THAT ONE.

Bo can't win. if we would have stayed focused into the second half and won he would have been the best thing since sliced bread. He lost and we have a train ready to pick his bags up at the station. When is the last time we won a championship ummmmmmm 1997? about 16 years ago. This is not the 90's check yourselves. Can you say BANDWAGON

InBeforeTheLock.gif

Bo can't win. if we would have stayed focused into the second half and won he would have been the best thing since sliced bread.

Actually, by definition this would be a textbook example of "winning": winning the game, and winning over the fans. Am I missing something here?

Just kidding with ya--we're all frustrated after yesterday, and I hear what you're saying: coaches always get too much credit after wins and too much criticism after defeats. It happens with every team in any sport. Unfortunately, even 24 hours later, I can't see how yesterday wasn't indicative of a coaching problem. This team has more than enough talent to beat UCLA in Lincoln. And even if you disagree that we were the better team, what's not debatable is that we have more than enough talent to avoid being embarrassed at home by giving up 38 unanswered points to a Bruins team that probably won't even win their own conference. When blowout losses to decent competition (not even elite, but decent) like UCLA, Wisconsin, etc, become the norm over a period of years, how can it be anything other than coaching?