SportsNation Polls about Pelini and Nebraska

I am absolutely shocked at the results of if Nebraska will miss a bowl game before we reach a CCG (not win it)...

With our schedule this year we still have a shot at a CCG if we take care of michigan, msu, and northwestern (albeit unlikely). And with our schedule this year and for the foreseeable future (after adding maryland & rutgers) we will practically be handed 6 wins for showing up. After the expansion our division is so ridiculously easy I imagine it will be the Big 12 North all over again with us waltzing to the CCG every year.

People are just voting with their current emotions and state of mind. /shrug.

Oh cool, more wins over teams we are suppose to beat...

I've had a blast in my early Husker fandom and am surely in this for the long haul, but part of my recent dive into college football has been watching a lot of college football , as much as I wish it weren't true, Nebraska simply isn't on the level of the elite programs. But then again, who is outside of Alabama?

Oregon, Clemson. Florida State is about there again. I wish Bama would play one of these schools rather than pound on a conference opponent they already played or Notre Dame...

I am absolutely shocked at the results of if Nebraska will miss a bowl game before we reach a CCG (not win it)...

With our schedule this year we still have a shot at a CCG if we take care of michigan, msu, and northwestern (albeit unlikely). And with our schedule this year and for the foreseeable future (after adding maryland & rutgers) we will practically be handed 6 wins for showing up. After the expansion our division is so ridiculously easy I imagine it will be the Big 12 North all over again with us waltzing to the CCG every year.

People are just voting with their current emotions and state of mind. /shrug.

Oh cool, more wins over teams we are suppose to beat...

I don't disagree with you :)

I'm just showing that a majority of the people who are voting in these polls don't have justified opinions that should ever be considered.