SportsNation Polls about Pelini and Nebraska

All this is irrelevant if we win out this year or win out next year, then everyone thinks we're good again.

That simple.

snip

In regards to the poll, it's true. Everyone voting against Nebraska right now would be voting the opposite if they did that.

people love to hate nebraska. i think that is a good thing.

• Fire 1

this is brutal. those are some loaded questions.

Right now we are not a national championship caliber school. But I think we can still bring in top recruits and eventually become a top tier school. We have one of the largest budgets, fan base, athletic facilities in the nation. Seriously though, Bo helped us get pass the Callahan debacle, but I really do not believe he is the guy who can attract the top prospects along with having the know how to take a team to the top. He can do it well as a coordinator, but as a coach I just do not see it happening unless he gets rid of his buddies and brings in proven coordinators so he can focus on being a head coach. I really think the experiments with Papucis and Beck is taking away his focus, but it may be to late for him after this debacle. Callahan had the same problem with letting go of Cosgrove which eventually led up to his demise and I see the same happening with Bo and company. IMO

All this is irrelevant if we win out this year or win out next year, then everyone thinks we're good again.

That simple.

snip

In regards to the poll, it's true. Everyone voting against Nebraska right now would be voting the opposite if they did that.

people love to hate nebraska. i think that is a good thing.

I don't know, I voted no, not because I hate NU but because of the "still" part. Is NU historically a top football program? Absolutely. Are they now? Hell no.

• Fire 1

That simple.

snip

Yeah, and if a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump its ass when it hopped.

this is brutal. those are some loaded questions.

talk about push polling.

No lie. Questions designed for a predetermined outcome.

Really, 2/3 think we will mias a bowl bid before playing in a CCG? Really? sh#t, I'm not happy with this season already but I still think we have a legitimate shot at the ccg this year.

And the "top" college program question. Could I please get a definition on "top" and some sort of timeline? Since 2001? No. Of the last 20-30-40-50 years? Yep.

f'ing smear job is all this poll is.