New Gen Caption Contest #1

Kiyoat Husker

Ok, people. Re-starting the Caption Contest with my own rules. The only prize will be a sense of satisfaction and the kind of fame that can only be found on an anonymous message board!

I will start with a photo. Posters will have a chance to provide funny captions for a while. (a few hours to a few days, whatever I decide) Then I will choose a winner. The winner will be obliged but not obligated to start a new thread with a new photo. They will then be the judge of the next winner. Etc, etc.

That's it. Deal with it.

Here goes:

hi-res-157298524_display_image.jpg?1363623050

• Fire 2

hi-res-157298524_display_image.jpg

So my wife says, "But honey, all your RED hoodies are in the dirty laundry." And then she just walks out of the room. Well, f#*k her, too. f#*k her. That's what I'm going to tell her. She wants to walk out of the room? I'm gonna say, 'Get the f#*k away from me. I'm done with you, m-f'r.' I'm done with her. She can just kiss my ass out the f'ing door. Cause the day is f'ing coming now. We'll see what she can do when I'm f'ing gone. I'm so f'ing pissed off.

• Fire 6

hi-res-157298524_display_image.jpg

So my wife says, "But honey, all your RED hoodies are in the dirty laundry." And then she just walks out of the room. Well, f#*k her, too. f#*k her. That's what I'm going to tell her. She wants to walk out of the room? I'm gonna say, 'Get the f#*k away from me. I'm done with you, m-f'r.' I'm done with her. She can just kiss my ass out the f'ing door. Cause the day is f'ing coming now. We'll see what she can do when I'm f'ing gone. I'm so f'ing pissed off.

Nailed it. Don't need to see any more. You win.

This MAY have looked better due to the easy opponent (photo), but Your execution was flawless. Nice play call.

Ok, people. Re-starting the Caption Contest with my own rules. The only prize will be a sense of satisfaction and the kind of fame that can only be found on an anonymous message board!

I will start with a photo. Posters will have a chance to provide funny captions for a while. (a few hours to a few days, whatever I decide) Then I will choose a winner. The winner will be obliged but not obligated to start a new thread with a new photo. They will then be the judge of the next winner. Etc, etc.

That's it. Deal with it.

Here goes:

hi-res-157298524_display_image.jpg?1363623050

No competition, but this is what I first thought of before reading the winning replie(s)..

"Is yours an innie or an outie?

Mine's an outie."