NDSU holds SDST to - 32 yards rushing

Blackdeuce

mr .A I think we knew we where better then than we are now.

How do you know we wont improve. It's not about that. it's about trying to get a grasp on a team by analyzing what past and future opponents do and did in other games week to week. Folks overly worried about illionois because they beat up on a Miami OH team that's below the caliber of Wyoming and SDSU and becuase they halfway competed with Washington. To be frank, it's f'ing retarded.

Hey yall. Remember that time we had to squeek out a win against lowly Missouri, then 2 months later went on to destroy and #3 SEC Tennessee and Peyton Manning in the Orange bowl?

Seriously, worrying about this petty type of sh#t is the kneejerk of all kneejerks.

I like you, but this is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted. You somehow took a reference, and then referenced the reference and made the most obscure comparison possible.

• Fire 3

Hey yall. Remember that time we had to squeek out a win against lowly Missouri, then 2 months later went on to destroy and #3 SEC Tennessee and Peyton Manning in the Orange bowl?

Seriously, worrying about this petty type of sh#t is the kneejerk of all kneejerks.

I like you, but this is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted. You somehow took a reference, and then referenced the reference and made the most obscure comparison possible.

You don't say. :lol:

You've missed a lot of posts around here!

mr .A I think we knew we where better then than we are now.

How do you know we wont improve. It's not about that. it's about trying to get a grasp on a team by analyzing what past and future opponents do and did in other games week to week. Folks overly worried about illionois because they beat up on a Miami OH team that's below the caliber of Wyoming and SDSU and becuase they halfway competed with Washington. To be frank, it's f'ing retarded.

im sure you are watching the same team we all have been the last few years. its hard to stay positive when you know that in any game we can be completely blown out.this wasn't on our minds in the 90s. losing yes, getting the living sh#t beat out of us on tv wasn't.