Tickets

• 1 month later...

I'm now in the same boat as the OP so I'll ask again. Going to be at the MSU game and would definitely be interested in sticking around for the VBall game. I've looked around online some but the ones I've found are pretty pricey. Are there tickets for sale outside? I think I could get standing room only tix at the window but will have two kids with me so would rather have a seat.

Thanks.

I'm now in the same boat as the OP so I'll ask again. Going to be at the MSU game and would definitely be interested in sticking around for the VBall game. I've looked around online some but the ones I've found are pretty pricey. Are there tickets for sale outside? I think I could get standing room only tix at the window but will have two kids with me so would rather have a seat.

Thanks.

You should be okay looking for tickets out front. Also, if you go to the Devaney ticket office when it opens prior to the match, you can more often than not get tickets that have been turned in by the players that they didn't need or ones returned by the visiting team. Find out when they open and be there then as there will be others wanting tickets as well.

• Fire 1

You should be okay looking for tickets out front. Also, if you go to the Devaney ticket office when it opens prior to the match, you can more often than not get tickets that have been turned in by the players that they didn't need or ones returned by the visiting team. Find out when they open and be there then as there will be others wanting tickets as well.

Great. I'll definitely try that.

Thanks.

There was a guy trying to sell tickets outside the Northwestern game. He wanted $50 a piece for the tickets and quote "I gotta make a living too." So good luck with picking them up from people. I don't want this to sound like a stereotype, but I usually look for older folks who are selling tickets. They seem to not be price gougers and just want to sell the tickets. The hardest part for you will be getting the seats together. Good luck!