Michigan Losses

Peicemeal? I didnt make you sound like anything.

I quoted two specific points you outlined:

1. Minn and Wisc. have 'decent' running attacks.

2. Neb needs to establish the run.

and then provided instances of how that is optimistic.

1. Minn and Wisc. have better than 'decent' running attacks. Minn is second in the country.

2. Neb. run games is close to last in the country.

I then wished you luck.

Ill wish you luck again.

I will say this. If we win this game this will be the biggest game this program has won in many years. We will not get much credit for it no matter the outcome. But it will prove to me that we are back in the hunt for NC games. Michigan is a very good team with NC type talent no matter their record. I think they will show up to play.

I will give them the respect they deserve. I hope all on here give them the respect they deserve. If we come out of this with a win or a close game I hope they respect Nebraska for the game and all respect BC for the job he has done. A lot has been accomplished if this game is a a win or close in my oppinion.

I am headed home to watch the game now.

Go Big RED!!!!!!!!!

Deal.

Roy tucked tail and ran away and hid. He should be ashamed of himself. Or herself, whichever it is.

Husker Rob you have yourself a bet.

Mich over Nebraska 10.5 spread.

USD 50.00.

Winner provides address for cashiers check or money order to be delievered by loser.

(virtual handshake)

Thanks for stepping up and saving face for big boy roy.

Peicemeal? I didnt make you sound like anything.

I quoted two specific points you outlined:

1. Minn and Wisc. have 'decent' running attacks.

2. Neb needs to establish the run.

and then provided instances of how that is optimistic.

1. Minn and Wisc. have better than 'decent' running attacks. Minn is second in the country.

2. Neb. run games is close to last in the country.

I then wished you luck.

Ill wish you luck again.

What part of the word "piecemeal" do you not understand. It means cutting and pasting from an entry to create something completely out-of-context - which is what you did.

I didn't say that Nebraska would be successful in running the ball. I don't think my entry sounds optomistic. I just offered a hypothetical game plan based on tmy observation that BC seems to concoct game plans that are sometimes out-of-line with conventional thinking. Michigan expects the Huskers to come-out with the short passing game...quick slants and screens. I think he will devise a game plan to give the Wolverines the unexpected. Who knows. I'm probably wrong. We'll see what happens in 30 minutes.

I wish you luck as well. Enjoy the game, my friend.

The real point of the wager question has now been answered. I have no interest in an agreed upon money wager over the internet. That is illegal. What I did find out was that any UM fan interested in taking that bet in their heart means very simply that they have no confidence in UM covering the point spread.

I guess we now know!!!

The real point of the wager question has now been answered. I have no interest in an agreed upon money wager over the internet. That is illegal. What I did find out was that any UM fan interested in taking that bet in their heart means very simply that they have no confidence in UM covering the point spread.

I guess we now know!!!

careful Roy, dont trip backpedaling that fast.

If you had no interest...why even introduce the bet? It was you who offered the bet in the first place, remember? Dont embarass yourself any further.

The rest of your post made absolutely no sense. Unless you meant that you were the one who has no confidence in their team. Then it makes perfect sense.

The 'real' point of the wager.....if that helps you sleep at night. :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Btw...I despise michigan.