Duality and Reality

You really think after watching the performance yesterday. Against a doormat like Minnesota, that this team can win out?

How hard is it to understand words, which make sentences, which make paragraphs, which create a message?

I honestly think most of you looked at the first couple of paragraphs and then stopped reading. So, here it is in a bright, shiny color, bolded, underlined, and italicized. And also in big font so it's easier to read:

Currently, I don't think we will win out. But we were at this same point last season, and we did. What I said in the following paragraphs basically equates to me saying this team shouldn't give up and they should work their asses off because what they want is still in front of them. Negativity fosters hopelessness; hopelessness fosters apathy. We go down that road, and we WON'T win the rest of our games.

We were in the same spot last year heading into November and managed to rip off win after win after win after win all the way to the Big Ten Championship game.

Except we had lost to a top 5 ranked Ohio St, not gotten our a** handed to us by a mid tier B1G team, huge difference!!!!

I'm a pretty rational fan, and how I feel right now scares me for the program, I need a break, I'm not planning my entire Saturday around watching the games anymore, if im around I'll watch and cheer my brain out, and if im not, oh well. All I ask for is progress and that has flat stopped, no progress in the last few years, same issues same mistakes.

I truly believe that the program has hit its ceiling under the current staff, not their fault, I just don't believe they can take us beyond where we have stagnated the last few years. We need to thank Bo for brining us out of the abyss we had fallen into and move on, they cannot take us where we want to go.

People were saying the exact same things after both losses. Who we lost to is irrelevant.

We were in the same spot last year heading into November and managed to rip off win after win after win after win all the way to the Big Ten Championship game.

Except we had lost to a top 5 ranked Ohio St, not gotten our a** handed to us by a mid tier B1G team, huge difference!!!!

I'm a pretty rational fan, and how I feel right now scares me for the program, I need a break, I'm not planning my entire Saturday around watching the games anymore, if im around I'll watch and cheer my brain out, and if im not, oh well. All I ask for is progress and that has flat stopped, no progress in the last few years, same issues same mistakes.

I truly believe that the program has hit its ceiling under the current staff, not their fault, I just don't believe they can take us beyond where we have stagnated the last few years. We need to thank Bo for brining us out of the abyss we had fallen into and move on, they cannot take us where we want to go.

People were saying the exact same things after both losses. Who we lost to is irrelevant.

Are you serious Clark?

People say the same things after every loss, who you lost to and how you lost matters in a huge way!

Are you serious Clark?

People say the same things after every loss, who you lost to and how you lost matters in a huge way!

A blowout loss to a ranked team

versus

A close loss to a mid tier team

I think they're equal in the eyes of the fans.

Are you serious Clark?

versus

Ohio st. L says we arent ready to compete at a top 5-10 level

Minny L says we arent ready to compete at a top 35 level

Are you serious Clark?

versus

Ohio st. L says we arent ready to compete at a top 5-10 level

Minny L says we arent ready to compete at a top 35 level

Okay, that's a rational way of looking at it and I agree.

We had that loss against a UCLA team who many thought was bad at the time, and then the blowout loss to Ohio State. Suppose the roles aren't reversed too much (blown out by ranked UCLA, lost to Minnesota who many think is bad).

• Fire 1