Post Game Presser

Easy fix on offense, pull Martinez and play Ronnie or Armstrong. I think Ronnie is the best option for us to win out, even with a mistake prone defense. Taylor's days are done. I love the kid, his heard and what he has done, but his turf toe has limited him to being our worst enemy. I understand Enunwa didn't help him on some dropped balls, but had those have been thrown decent, they wouldn't have been dropped, in my opinion.

Defense, pull Santos. Period. That kid kept getting burned by a SLOW TE. Why we didn't see Bando in protection, baffles me. Why we didn't have our sure tackle, heavy pressure bringing Gregory in more, baffles me. I went to this game, and couldn't understand wtf was going on. A stagnant offense for almost the whole game, EXCEPT for 3 drives, which one ended in a fumble by Adbullah, should not be happening against Minnesota. If we need a pocket passer type, Martinez is not that guy. He hurried up on quite a few plays, folded and left players wide open, one being Cethan Carter, where he had 10 yards on the CB. The Kenny Bell incompletion on the sideline, where Bell had a few steps on the CB, and Martinez threw short, like usual. Had Ronnie been out there, I firmly believe we would have won, even with the piss poor defensive showing.

Agree with JJHusker1, that sounded like a defeated man. My question is, when is Bo going to hold his coaching staff accountable for "execution". Seems to me that if your players are not executing properly, and consistently, there is a disconnect between the coaches and the players. Who is in charge.

I wouldn't say there is a disconnect on the offensive side of the ball, besides coaches being more favorable towards players, like Martinez, and obviously not doing what you need to do to get the win. I don't care who you are, you can not honestly say that kid is 100%, or close to that. He will never be what he was, and having 6 weeks off, proves that.

This loss goes strictly on coaching, by not playing the right players. Santos being consistently out of position and not reading the reads correctly was more than obvious. It was actually so obvious, the Minnesota fans I was sitting by was telling me that they hope that Bo keeps #41 in. We were bringing no pressure and COMPLETELY lost control at the line. Why we also didn't see more of Valentine, "our anchor in the middle" while having Gregory in there, I don't know.

Coaching, coaching, coaching.

Agree with JJHusker1, that sounded like a defeated man. My question is, when is Bo going to hold his coaching staff accountable for "execution". Seems to me that if your players are not executing properly, and consistently, there is a disconnect between the coaches and the players. Who is in charge.

I wouldn't say there is a disconnect on the offensive side of the ball, besides coaches being more favorable towards players, like Martinez, and obviously not doing what you need to do to get the win. I don't care who you are, you can not honestly say that kid is 100%, or close to that. He will never be what he was, and having 6 weeks off, proves that.

This loss goes strictly on coaching, by not playing the right players. Santos being consistently out of position and not reading the reads correctly was more than obvious. It was actually so obvious, the Minnesota fans I was sitting by was telling me that they hope that Bo keeps #41 in. We were bringing no pressure and COMPLETELY lost control at the line. Why we also didn't see more of Valentine, "our anchor in the middle" while having Gregory in there, I don't know.

not sure how Santos plays?....he must have some pictures of Bo with some farm animals.

My comments are about the way the coaches responded to the game. Especially Bo. I am not here to bash TM. It falls on the coaching staff. How do you tell your fannation that the team did not "execute" and not say a thing about how your coaches did not "execute" in teaching your team how to play or be in position or just wrap and tackle. Six years folks. I'm getting older.