Post Game Presser

Ask Coach Beck?! Screw you Bo, you're the head coach for crying out loud and you know EXACTLY why there weren't more designed runs for Taylor. You and your coaching staff aren't executing either, how about you live by the saying, "Point the thumb, not the finger" like you used to before your seat got warm and you started blaming the kids for everything! Sure they made some mistakes, but your coaching and your staff's coaching absolutely sucked! Two weeks of preparation for that crap we seen on the field yesterday?! Gimme a break......................some defensive genius. I feel like Cosgrove is still on the sidelines coaching this defense and it shows by what we are all seeing week in and week out from this team. Nebraska the place that is supposed to have a killer defense, killer lines, and a killer run game has none of that at this point and that's the whole reason you were brought here. You've failed miserably thus far and simply don't have the stones to do the job.

You hire your friends or people that will bow down to you instead of good coaches that know what the heck they're doing. Are there some good assistants on the team? Yes, yes there are, but they are few and far between on this staff. One thing you should've learned is stubbornest and utter loyalty to anyone around you will get you fired...............just ask the last coaching staff how that worked out for them. So keep hitching yourself to Taylor, Paps, Randle, etc. and see where that gets you. Continue to act like Nebraska fans are stupid and lie to us about things that there are several examples to show that you have. We might be a little crazy for wanting to be a great team every year, but one thing we aren't is stupid and ignorant. We know football, we know when we see a good team on the field, we don't have a problem losing as long as we were competitive, but we do have a problem when we see our beloved team getting embarrassed over and over and over again on national television. Enough is enough.....................and this coming from a fan that was a diehard supporter of yours through all the tough times so far. I've lost all faith in you that you can get the job done and even if we make it to the B1G championship somehow I have no doubt it'll be a night game, on national television, against a ranked opponent and you'll crap down your leg and we'll get beat by 60+.

• Fire 5

Ask Coach Beck?! Screw you Bo, you're the head coach for crying out loud and you know EXACTLY why there weren't more designed runs for Taylor. You and your coaching staff aren't executing either, how about you live by the saying, "Point the thumb, not the finger" like you used to before your seat got warm and you started blaming the kids for everything! Sure they made some mistakes, but your coaching and your staff's coaching absolutely sucked! Two weeks of preparation for that crap we seen on the field yesterday?! Gimme a break......................some defensive genius. I feel like Cosgrove is still on the sidelines coaching this defense and it shows by what we are all seeing week in and week out from this team. Nebraska the place that is supposed to have a killer defense, killer lines, and a killer run game has none of that at this point and that's the whole reason you were brought here. You've failed miserably thus far and simply don't have the stones to do the job.

You hire your friends or people that will bow down to you instead of good coaches that know what the heck they're doing. Are there some good assistants on the team? Yes, yes there are, but they are few and far between on this staff. One thing you should've learned is stubbornest and utter loyalty to anyone around you will get you fired...............just ask the last coaching staff how that worked out for them. So keep hitching yourself to Taylor, Paps, Randle, etc. and see where that gets you. Continue to act like Nebraska fans are stupid and lie to us about things that there are several examples to show that you have. We might be a little crazy for wanting to be a great team every year, but one thing we aren't is stupid and ignorant. We know football, we know when we see a good team on the field, we don't have a problem losing as long as we were competitive, but we do have a problem when we see our beloved team getting embarrassed over and over and over again on national television. Enough is enough.....................and this coming from a fan that was a diehard supporter of yours through all the tough times so far. I've lost all faith in you that you can get the job done and even if we make it to the B1G championship somehow I have no doubt it'll be a night game, on national television, against a ranked opponent and you'll crap down your leg and we'll get beat by 60+.

Yep. I've been preaching this for the past 2-3 years. Enough. It's time to turn the page.

It seems like every loss is blamed on basic football mistakes.

That's the thing, if this team can't do the "basic" things that how are they supposed to be successful? That's a coaching problem, sure kids aren't going to execute from time to time and miss their assignments, but the basic things are things they should be going over at every practice!

I guarantee because they knew Taylor was still hurt and recovering. Horrible coaching decision and this falls directly on Bo.

I'm not saying this was the case, and I didn't get to watch much of the game. What I did see, was a team that seemed unmotivated. After watching a combination of Armstrong/Kellogg for the last few weeks, and seeing the offense run much more smoothly, I wonder what happened yesterday. Likely a combination of a lot of things. I am not much into conspiracy theories, but it almost looked as though, offensively, they didn't look inspired to play for/with Taylor. I don't know, like I said, I didn't get to watch much of the game, but just some things that I have heard about the way the playing looked.

I'm not saying this was the case, and I didn't get to watch much of the game. What I did see, was a team that seemed unmotivated. After watching a combination of Armstrong/Kellogg for the last few weeks, and seeing the offense run much more smoothly, I wonder what happened yesterday. Likely a combination of a lot of things. I am not much into conspiracy theories, but it almost looked as though, offensively, they didn't look inspired to play for/with Taylor. I don't know, like I said, I didn't get to watch much of the game, but just some things that I have heard about the way the playing looked.

Possibility.....

But that falls on the coaches and players.......

You're damn players should be playing the game, not worrying about who is starting under center.......

Telling it how it is....+1. Sad but true.

Possibility.....

You're damn players should be playing the game, not worrying about who is starting under center.......

Oh I agree, the players are there to play, and it shouldn't matter. I was just looking for some others' opinions on it. Curious if pretty much the whole game looked the way it did when I watched.

Possibility.....

Oh I agree, the players are there to play, and it shouldn't matter. I was just looking for some others' opinions on it. Curious if pretty much the whole game looked the way it did when I watched.

The team just look disjointed.....unmotivated, no fire.

Was it because there is something internally going on between the coaches and Taylor!?

Is there a Beck and Bo struggle? One wants to play Taylor, the other doesn't? I really f'ing hope not.

Possibility.....

The team just look disjointed.....unmotivated, no fire

Was it because there is something internally going on between the coaches and Taylor!?

Is there a Beck and Bo struggle? One wants to play Taylor, the other doesn't? I really f'ing hope not.

I would guess there are a heapin' helpin' of internal issues....there is no pride in their play..just lining up and going thru the motions.

+1 Bigrediowan post #4. That fully covers it.

Listening to this post game, Bo either realizes he is done here or he doesn't have the slightest clue how to fix it. There is no other conclusion to be drawn. The only question now is, should Eichorst act immediately or wait until this season is over. There are no other options that would better serve the University.