5 Painful Reasons Why Bo Needs to Step Down . . .

Apparently people forget what Urban Meyer told us when we asked him to be our head coach. He basically told us to f#*k off....and this was when he was at Utah looking to move up.

urban Meyer wasn't leaving Utah that season he still had Alex Smith and was looking at a great season to build his resume to move to a really great job. Sorry, but UM has never considered NU a great job.

Apparently people forget what Urban Meyer told us when we asked him to be our head coach. He basically told us to f#*k off....and this was when he was at Utah looking to move up.

urban Meyer wasn't leaving Utah that season he still had Alex Smith and was looking at a great season to build his resume to move to a really great job. Sorry, but UM has never considered NU a great job.

Thanks for proving my point. Hes not the only coach that feels that way either

Haha, its funny when someone tries to disagree with you, when in reality, they just proved a point. NU SHOULD have been a step up, but it wasn't, so he denied the offer.

5 reasons to keep him

1- Promising talent on defense for the next 3 years playing as freshmen

2- Tenure....also its fricking October. Fire him now and we miss a bowl.

3 - He runs a clean ship. No worry about sanctions. Cant price that out.

4- Minnesota is actually a pretty decent team, players just didnt know that.

5- I really dont want to turn into a revolving door program. Bo seems pretty loyal.

#5 - Bo is not happy here and has gone after several jobs while HC at NU.

Please, where is your proof he has gone after several jobs... I keep hearing this from people, but NO ONE has validated this, besides "This is what I have heard". Please, educate me with some evidence.

do you have proof he HASNT gone after other jobs? Get real and stop playing 5 year old games. You cant really be that dense or blinded.

I have a good buddy from Boise. He has told me that it has been rumored in Boise this year that Peterson is going to NU. I'm not saying it will happen, but it's nice to hear the rumors in Boise. Also, the fact that Boise is having a crappy year might be the wake up call for Peterson to make the leap.

Why is this nice to hear??? A coach with a "crappy" season wants to come coach NU? Oh boy, sign him up! :thumbs I suppose this is the other end of the bell curve that thinks Mark Richt wants to dump Georgia and head for Lincoln. Both ends should go back to licking windows and chime in when they find one with flavor. :facepalm:

Living in the Boise area I can tell you for sure that Peterson would be a great fit at NU. BSU is a lot like NU, it has a lot of the recruiting disadvantages that NU has and it has a rabid fan base just like NU. They just don't have the tradition. BSU fans in many cases are as unrealistic as NU fans.

I think Peterson would leave, he would just need the right fit. Nebraska would be a great fit and I think he would listen.

Doesn't mean other coaches don't or won't. UM is not stupid his next move was going to be to somewhere that it is easy to recruit to and that isn't Nebraska.

do you have proof he HASNT gone after other jobs? Get real and stop playing 5 year old games. You cant really be that dense or blinded.

I am not the one going around saying he has, or hasn't. I am simply asking for proof, since not a SINGLE person can prove that he has. Get real and stop playing 5 year old games? How about quit being a high school girl and believing in everything you hear. Until its proven and out there, from a credible source, I will give Bo the benefit of the doubt. You would think after the Deadspin article, and this were true, it would have been out there as well right? But since you read it on the internet, it must be true?

Doesn't mean other coaches don't or won't. UM is not stupid his next move was going to be to somewhere that it is easy to recruit to and that isn't Nebraska.

I think its pretty evident by our last two searches what top coaches think about coaching here. Who did TO interview again? Gill, Grobe and Pelini. Am I forgetting another mediocre coach or did I hit them all?

how many other coaches that you can name completly blow up on the sideline at assistants? who WOULD want to work under him? I think Bo does lots of things the right way BUT he treats the media like a jackass and on gameday his assistants as well.

Maybe we miss Carl more than we think. Seems a couple of years ago the defense could and would make adjustments that worked. (with lots of help from the names of Suh, Gomes, David and countless others) we can't make any game adjustments on offense or defense that seem to help.

Bo is very loyal to his players but it is time to try Armstrong or Kellogg at Qb and I have been one of the few Martinez backers last year and this year. He is hurt and he just simply will not drop straight back and throw the slant or seam pattern that the other 2 do so well.

Things have just spiraled out of control and I don't think Bo can stop the momentum from crushing him. Kind of like the old saying "you made your bed, you lie in it"

I don't like to see us go through another HC but the time has come at the end of this year to look again.

I am not the one going around saying he has, or hasn't. I am simply asking for proof, since not a SINGLE person can prove that he has. Get real and stop playing 5 year old games? How about quit being a high school girl and believing in everything you hear. Until its proven and out there, from a credible source, I will give Bo the benefit of the doubt. You would think after the Deadspin article, and this were true, it would have been out there as well right? But since you read it on the internet, it must be true?

What I don't understand is how you can't see it happening. After cursing at the fans, telling someone in confidence that he was going to leave, and how us fans can kiss his *** out the door, and numerous people that are "insiders", whom have very strong connections, claim that this is fact. Don't be naive. I understand that you are one of those people that if you can't see it, it must not exist, but just trust me, this is very true. Agree to disagree if you'd like, but I will believe what I know. ;)

Tennessee, Miami, and Arkansas.

What I don't understand is how you can't see it happening. After cursing at the fans, telling someone in confidence that he was going to leave, and how us fans can kiss his *** out the door, and numerous people that are "insiders", whom have very strong connections, claim that this is fact. Don't be naive. I understand that you are one of those people that if you can't see it, it must not exist, but just trust me, this is very true. Agree to disagree if you'd like, but I will believe what I know. ;)

Tennessee was a rumor started by our very own EZ-E and spread like wild fire. Miami was after Perlman reprimanded him for the Texas A&M game and he was mad about that. I don't know about Arkansas.

Tennessee was a rumor started by our very own EZ-E and spread like wild fire. Miami was after Perlman reprimanded him for the Texas A&M game and he was mad about that. I don't know about Arkansas.

These feelers largely go on behind the scenes anyway with coaches agents and search/consulting firms.