Signs of life...

Neuman1

The Husker team has been much maligned. The fact the we showed the heart to do what we did, a blessing. I'm so proud of our kids! We played to the end and didn't give up. THIS is what NE football is all about. Win, loose, or draw, tho is what it's all about.

Congrats to the D for an outstanding performance post 1st quarter. Way to step up! ALL OF YOU! This is what has been needed all year!

I would've lime to see the coaches support the frosh qb more with timely play calls but we are still learning.

BO, take off your blinders and look at your team! DO YOU SEE WHO THEY RESPOND TO?!

Frosh mistakes, I can live with...a senior making Frosh mistakes, unacceptable! Just ask your team!

• Fire 1

Your kidding right??? Your going to make this about Taylor??? You guys need to get a clue. The offense was terrible today!!! Don't even say the defense played great for three quarters because of Armstrong.

Look, let face it Bo, the team responds better to certain personal. Until you see that, you will be on the hot seat. End of story...

The Husker team has been much maligned. The fact the we showed the heart to do what we did, a blessing. I'm so proud of our kids! We played to the end and didn't give up. THIS is what NE football is all about. Win, loose, or draw, tho is what it's all about.

Congrats to the D for an outstanding performance post 1st quarter. Way to step up! ALL OF YOU! This is what has been needed all year!

I would've lime to see the coaches support the frosh qb more with timely play calls but we are still learning.

BO, take off your blinders and look at your team! DO YOU SEE WHO THEY RESPOND TO?!

Frosh mistakes, I can live with...a senior making Frosh mistakes, unacceptable! Just ask your team!

Agreed.......we absolutely responded on both sides of the ball to end the game.

You must be on my Facebook feed. There's Martinez BS all over it too.

Seriously, today's win is what it is, a win. To tell me you don't see a difference in our performance in our team with a change in personal, you did not watch this game! When was the last time you saw Taylor between the 3rd and 4th q encourage the crowd much less his teammates!

Look I love tm, but he is not the leader our underclass men are...

• Fire 1

You must be on my Facebook feed. There's Martinez BS all over it too.

It's about the TEAM! TM didn't have all aboard, those catches the receivers made this week...same they didn't make last week...I rest my case, and the husker defense for that fact...

I watched the whole game but to suggest the the team played better because of Armstrong is funny. Our offense struggled because Armstrong is average passer an best at this stage. He did some very good things today but I'm not giving him a pass on the three picks. All TERRIBLE throws. Maybe those were Taylor's fault???? The defense played better today after ther settled down because they started doing their assignments. Santos looked like a football player again today with the position switch. Maybe it had nothing up do with Armstrong and more to do with coaching. Maybe?

So much of a team is HOW THEY RESPOND to the QB. Armstrong did what I have worried about (unable to always read a Big 10 defense) and interceptions happen. But, it is good too see a QB drop back, stay in protection and release the ball in a timely fashion.

I am a huge supporter of taylor, he has seemed to overread a defense and is afraid of making mistakes (which leads to more mistakes) The O line needs to know where the QB is going to be when he does drop back in pass formation, I am not sure they always knew that with Taylor. Taylor has not been healthy since the first game, that has made him reluctant to run or throw. We just can't have that at this point in the season.

I wish the QB's luck they have filled a "role" this season.

Not saying that Taylor is perfect but if he threw three picks today he wouldn't be getting a pass. It would be the whole if it wasn't for his three picks we would have won easy. He sucks! But now it's the team plays harder for Armstrong even tho he played poorly. It's pretty funny.

• Fire 1

Just sensational! All I can say...Unbelievable! Wow! My, my, my!!!!! :)

This is the happiest I've been since the shocker on Nov. 8, 1997 at Missouri! "The Immaculate Reception" as it was known as Matt Davison found his way into Nebraska football history on that very special day! I have nothing but wonderful praise for both Westerkamp and Kellogg III on their successful Hail Marry with no time left on the clock. Wow! Can you believe this?!

This was a truly amazing win!

Not saying that Taylor is perfect but if he threw three picks today he wouldn't be getting a pass. It would be the whole if it wasn't for his three picks we would have won easy. He sucks! But now it's the team plays harder for Armstrong even tho he played poorly. It's pretty funny.

Funny......yet apparently true.