Carr refuses to give up

I am a HUGE Husker fan and I was at the game and I watched the game on tape since then. I think Carr has been fairly reserved in his comments. I don't think UM got a close call. I do think they only call that could have gone either way was the Bowman delection of a pass. All other calls were called correctly IMO.

However, Carr had to call timeouts to get reviews of close plays. The fact he did not actually slash the refs throats is testimate to his class.

IMO, Michigan could not run the ball effectively and that is why we were able to make the gritty come back win. And Taylor is the grittiest of them all.

I think we should give Carr and UM credit for being good sports in what must be a crushing defeat.

Let's go home and home with them.

Let him bitch all he wants. It makes him look like a whiney loser and it won't change the score.

yah, you know that type of rep has gotta work wonders when recuiting.

---

"sorry, coach carr, but i'm gonna go to ohio state."

"but... wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyy...?"

"uh..."

"c'mon..! i really, REALLY need you at Michigan...! PLLLLLLLEEEEAAASE..!?!"

"coach, i... uh... gotta go.... y'know..? see a guy about a... thing... y'know?"

"aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn..!"

Let him bitch all he wants. It makes him look like a whiney loser and it won't change the score.

yah, you know that type of rep has gotta work wonders when recuiting.

---

"sorry, coach carr, but i'm gonna go to ohio state."

"but... wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyy...?"

"uh..."

"c'mon..! i really, REALLY need you at Michigan...! PLLLLLLLEEEEAAASE..!?!"

"coach, i... uh... gotta go.... y'know..? see a guy about a... thing... y'know?"

"aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn..!"

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

“Things happened at the end that need to be looked at on film,” Michigan coach Lloyd Carr said. “Our players deserved better.”

Yeah they do deserve better. A coach who will put his talent to better use. Antonio Bass who was probably the best athlete on the field, got exactly 3 touches the entire game. Your standout WR 8 cathces for only 90 yards???????? There are other plays besides an ISO up the middle. I think Nebraska was able to stuff that one :sarcasm

Your five star players deserve a better staff, quit whining like you did the entire game.

A day after a wild, lateral-filled ending to the Alamo Bowl, David Parry, the N.C.A.A.'s national coordinator for officiating, said that the officials should have thrown flags because Michigan and Nebraska had too many players on the field as the final play unfolded.