A 'lil Love for the Huskers!!

dbetz23

what kind of defense has USC brought to any game this year. For God sake Fresno hung how many points against them. What about Oregon. The only defense they played was to score more points on offense then the other team.

That is why UT will shut them down. Texas has a defense that the condoms (Trojans if you were just wondering) have not seen this year. Dont forget about the Heisman Jinx either.

I just dont want USC to win 3 NC in a row and when it comes to Bowl games I am a Big 12 Confrence fan. As much as I hate colorado I still hoped that they would win. I know what you mean about obnoxious fans. i lived in AZ when ASU beat NU 19-0. I took my son (9 years old at the time) to the game for his birthday. After the game he had a disappointed look on his face (almost in tears) and this ASU fan that was about 50 asked my son what he thought about the game. Here we were decked out in our Husker Gear and this dipstick asked what we though of the game. My son said that he thought the game sucked because NU played so bad and lost and this idiot gets all loud and bent out of shape and starts to argue with a nine year old.

He was loud enough that other Husker fans around us started moving our direction as I reminded this Ass Clown that he was arguing with a 9 year old and told him to enjoy his win and be a good sport and to STFU (shut the f*** up).

From that point on I hoped and prayed for anything bad to happen to ASU. I used to like the Denver Broncos until they got Plummer on the team now I want to puke when I see Blue and Orange. I live in colorado so I see it all of the time.

The only good thing from that ASU team was Pat Tillman, a real American Hero.

Oh well, off of the subject rant but I thought I would share it with you.

Mark May just gave his top 5 college teams of all time. 95 Nebraska was his number 1, and Kirk Herbstreet (spelling?) put the 95 team at 4. Just thought Id let you guys know.

FYI, Tommie Frazier mentioned on the radio how much of an idiot Kirk is, :rollin:rollin

He said he sucks as a commentator, and pretty much sucked as a football player, too. Sounded like Tommie wanted to get the 95 'Skers together to kick some ass :steam

FYI, Tommie Frazier mentioned on the radio how much of an idiot Kirk is,  

He said he sucks as a commentator, and pretty much sucked as a football player, too. Sounded like Tommie wanted to get the 95 'Skers together to kick some ass

dang! that wouldn't happen to be online anywhere would it? I doubt it... but I'd LOVE to hear that.

I used to like the Denver Broncos until they got Plummer on the team now I want to puke when I see Blue and Orange

I used to be bitter about the loss to the extent that I didn't like Plummer. but i've gotten over it. I actually root for the Broncos more b/c he's on the team. He's certainly better than Greise! both as a player and a teammate.