Tattoos vs. Shoes! We're in the MNC game!

NUance

Pretty sure Auburn will be ahead of tOSU, if not this week, for sure next week (assuming they win).

If they don't jump this week, they won't jump next week (assuming both teams win)

You have way more confidence in them than I do. Don't get me wrong, I think you would deserve a spot. I just think a one-loss SEC team that beats #1 then another Top 10 team in consecutive weeks will get too much love.

Pretty sure Auburn will be ahead of tOSU, if not this week, for sure next week (assuming they win).

If they don't jump this week, they won't jump next week (assuming both teams win)

You have way more confidence in them than I do. Don't get me wrong, I think you would deserve a spot. I just think a one-loss SEC team that beats #1 then another Top 10 team in consecutive weeks will get too much love.

Remembering I said if both teams win next week. The way things are going Michigan State will be ranked higher than Missouri, thus the quality of next week's win will be better for Ohio State. So if beating Alabama doesn't do it, then beating Missouri won't help either.,

Remembering I said if both teams win next week. The way things are going Michigan State will be ranked higher than Missouri, thus the quality of next week's win will be better for Ohio State. So if beating Alabama doesn't do it, then beating Missouri won't help either.,

:confucius

If Missouri wins, they'll likely still be #5. If they lose, SCar will go and they're ahead of Clemson right now so they will probably be about #8 and definitely still ahead of MSU. The only way MSU is higher ranked is if both Mizzou and SCar lose tonight and that's only before the game. If both Auburn and tOSU win next week, the SEC CCG loser will be ranked ahead of MSU again.

Definitely want the B1G to end that SEC run!! Go Bucks!

Meyer started it, would love for Meyer to end it.

Good point! Meyer beat the Bucks to start it, didn't he? Would be pretty fitting, indeed.

Good luck next week and, let's face it, much more importantly -- in the unpredictable ESPN-influenced BCS rankings.