Tom Osborne on Mike and Mike

Maybe if Braxton Miller doesnt get hurt OSU continued to roll the Huskers and even more fans wouldve left early..............w/o that injury there wouldve been no comeback.

Bo is an idiot.

How would the Huskers have done in 2010 if Martinez was healthy the entire year?

Who knows? Martinez wasn't. Why even speculate? It is what it is/was?

Maybe if Braxton Miller doesnt get hurt OSU continued to roll the Huskers and even more fans wouldve left early..............w/o that injury there wouldve been no comeback.

Bo is an idiot.

So Bo-haters will point out how one injury in one game could have helped him but won't consider how close to 10 injuries throughout an entire season could have hurt him.

I don't get all the focus on injuries personally. We didn't have any more injuries then other programs. We do continue to have problems with simple things ... disciplined football, holding onto the ball. The problem this year was the same as the last 5 ... we don't take care of the ball ... this leads to close games against average teams and blowouts against good teams. This doesn't make me a Bo-Hater ... it makes me a hater of bad football.

I won't harp on Bo and try to get him fired ... never have ... but I will continue to point out the problems that even he himself says, "need to clean these things up". The problem is ... he doesn't clean these things up and it appears he doesn't know how to do so. I say this because I have now seen a 5 year track record of the same issues.

Bo is an idiot.

How would the Huskers have done in 2010 if Martinez was healthy the entire year?

Who knows? Martinez wasn't. Why even speculate? It is what it is/was?

So we can speculate on what would have happened if other team's QBs wouldn't have gotten hurt but not on what would have happened if our QB wouldn't have been hurt.

4a971682d62eaa38886ac494681f6a09-parent-signature-seems-legit.jpg

http://www.omaha.com...iery-head-coach

Seems like the only ones not on board with Pelini are fans. Words here say he did a fantastic job this year with the amount of injuries he had.

Maybe that would not be the case if Pelini wouldn't have told the fans to take a hike in his famous f-bomb rant.

facepalm, facepalm, facepalm, fcplm alsdf. aldfe. I don't have the time to write that many facepalms. People like you are just plain dumb. That is an attack on people like you, not you....