Shopping for tools, hardware, lumber, other building materials

Simple question(s). Where do you mostly buy tools(hand or pneumatic, hardware, fasteners, lumber.

If you feel comfortable enough to be specific on the place, ie: Menards, True Value, Amazon.com, Name of local lumber yard, I would appreciate it.

I am looking to market new product lines in some new regions and figured Huskerboard has a good reach of people. I am interested in seeing what people do.

I will not contact you to buy from other places or anything like that. Just want to know where people go.

Thanks

Simple question(s). Where do you mostly buy tools(hand or pneumatic, hardware, fasteners, lumber.

If you feel comfortable enough to be specific on the place, ie: Menards, True Value, Amazon.com, Name of local lumber yard, I would appreciate it.

Hardware, fasteners, lumber: small quantities at Lowes, larger quantities at a local builders supply store.

Tools: Amazon or Lowes depending on whether I need it immediately.

I buy a lot of Sears Craftsman stuff. They have great bargains after the holidays when people start returning Xmas gifts. Also, Menards, Home Depot and Lowes, and Farm and Home Supply (a local place)--although the quality of the tools at these places is suspect. And I sometimes buy used tools from a pawnshop down the block from where I work. (Great neighborhood, huh? LOL). Anyway, the pawnshop lady has incredibly erratic pricing. Some stuff is way overpriced, while other stuff is drastically underpriced. I'll sometimes pick up a good deal in that place. Mostly on old hand tools that aren't easily found anywhere else.